Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smithee

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Smithee

  1. Especially since every KH (arguably excluding KH2) has already done the bittersweet thing to death. Quite a few fans are just burned out and want some unambiguous catharsis for once.
  2. "Did I leave the stove on?" -- Deadpool
  3. Gal Gadot, Jeremy Irons, and J.K. Simmons deserve to be in the MCU instead of the DCEU.
  4. Last night, I dreamed I was a sexy Voldemort.
  5. That's the thing; in this case, it's IMPOSSIBLE to elaborate without spoilers.
  6. Very hard to pick. Each one was epic and memorable in their own way.
  7. Without spoilers, my reaction to Infinity War:
  8. Or like anything from Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton.
  9. I want to erase my memories of Dream Drop Distance in particular.
  10. Then again, as Eggman once put it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMFFfsXLlbA :lol:
  11. Master Xehanort, for both the right and the wrong reasons... Right: Doing more Hate Sink things than anyone else in the franchise so far, etc. Wrong: Being a Black Hole Sue responsible for most of the infamous plotholes, being little more than a male Maleficent instead of the fallen Well-Intentioned Extremist he's shilled as, etc.
  12. I haven't even clicked on the video yet, and I'm already LOLing at the title alone.
  13. Say what you will about Dragon Ball GT... At least it was better than Super.
  14. Armored Ventus Nightmare in DDD. I'd have the Armor sometimes resist the Nightmare and give Riku an opening for a Reaction or something (thus making it feel like Ven's intervention actually accomplished something besides just turning the Nightmare into Iron Man).
  15. For example, if I could program Luxord differently, I'd have one of his "penalties" be something like Stopga -- to fit his element (Time).
  16. I've had several dreams where the release date was finally announced. At least we know it's sometime this year.
  17. Hence the aforementioned "dirt-poor job of actually showing it."
  18. Well, given this franchise's preachiness about Dark Is Not Evil (despite doing a dirt-poor job of actually showing it)...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top