Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ursalink

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ursalink

  1. Data revealed on Reports and interviews with Nomura confirm that Vanitas turned into what he is because of the lack of Light in his heart and the pain of have been separated from Ventus (his other half).
  2. Repetitive as "time travels" or someone transfering his heart into somebody else's body (Luxu has been doing the same that Xehanort did with Terra). Or people trapped inside a Datascape (Union X's plot is similar to Roxas inside the Simulated Twilight Town).
  3. Well, I'm sorry you think that way pal, but I believe Kingdom Hearts 3 basically is almost the same formula over and over if you think of it. You control a main character, who travel through different worlds to gain experience, and then facing the Final Boss in the game? Besides, KH3 has been repeating fragments from all the previous games; basically, you have to battle the final bosses from all the previous games all over again (Ansem SoD, Xenmas, Young Xehanort, Marluxia, Vanitas... etc). Besides, one of the "key" elements is about "balance" between Light and Dark, and they need several battles to reach that balance.
  4. There has been some deaths at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3, but there are two particular characters that I believe we haven't seen the last of them at all. Two characters that apparently, nobody has thought about them; but I have my suspictions about their potential return in the future. These characters are: 1º) RIKU REPLICA: Yes, I know we saw him disappear after freeing the Replica body of his dark self; but maybe we haven't seen "the whole picture". From the beginning, I suspected Riku Replica could be still alive somehow after his ultimate defeat in Castle Oblivion at the hands of the real Riku. Why?, well, because he had an ace under his sleeve. Remember, before his last battle against the real Riku, Riku Replica absorved Zexion into himself; which means he could have adquired Zexion's powers over Illusion. Not to mention he may also have absorved part of Zexion's personality in a try to be his own person again. Well, apparently I was wrong about this; but I was right about the Riku Replica's return. Well, the point is, Riku Replica removed his dark self from the Replica body to save Namine; and then, he dissolved himself into a pilar of Light (himself) and Darkness (his dark self). But when I saw this, I thought about someone else: Ventus. Remember, Ventus was separated into Light (himself) and Darkness (Vanitas); but I believe that when Riku Replica dissolved himself with his dark selve, we saw just the opposite thing. Riku Replica became a Light, dissolved himself with his dark self; and if we add the possibility of still having absorved part of Zexion's essence, this could lead Riku Replica to be "reborn" as an all-new all-different person, not just a Replica of someone else. That way, he could be reunited with his beloved Namine. 2º) VANITAS: I knew from the very beginning that Vanitas would return. Remember, Light can't exist without Darkness, and it works the other way around. So, as long as Ventus (and probably Sora) is still alive, there's surely no way Vanitas can be completely destroyed. His role is that of a tragic villain, and his obsession to be reunited with Ventus (although with he taking control) was actually just a wish to be whole again. So, I think Vanitas WILL return once again, but I think there's a chance he can be "redeemed"; and for that, we would need ANOTHER character almost forgotten: Data-Sora. You see, Data-Sora lives inside a computer, he's aware of his nature as a digital replica but he doesn't care at all. I believe, at some point, Data-Sora will be able to exist in the real world somehow; as his journey made him evolve into something more that just a bunch of data. And to live in the real world, maybe he will gain a Replica body or something. Well, anyway, Data-Sora is a Light, so he could find his match on Vanitas, a Darkness with Sora's face. So, in order for Vanitas to be stopped once and for all, Data-Sora could merge with Vanitas; turning them into a whole new person, with a chance for a new life. It would be similar to when Xehanort transfered his heart into Terra, but with a better goel in mind. Well, what do you think?
  5. Actually, I have the suspiction that Ava will join the Lights, and someone else will take Ava's role. You know, it could be like when Xehanort divided Ventus into himself and Vanitas.
  6. I get your points. But the point here is, the X-Blade was forged by Light and Darkness. When the X-Blade was destroyed, the two core elements where fragmented: Light in 7 pieces, and Darkness in 13 pieces. Personally, I can't stop thinking why it can't be 10 pieces for each one, so the balance is restored? Anyway, the point of 7 vs 13 is because they are the number of fragments they were broken. That makes me think, we saw a X-Blade forged with 13 Darknesses and 7 Lights. But what about if a new X-Blade is forged now between 7 Darknesses and 13 Lights? I can imagine the final battle between Sora (with the X-Blade he received from Master Xehanort) and the Master of Masters (with his own version of the X-Blade).
  7. I think you can see it this way, pal. First time, the Darknesses were a bunch of cowards who needed number superiority to think their victory was assured; not counting with the intensity of the lights they were facing. This time, however, we have 7 really powerful darknesses (the 7 Deadly Sins); and this time, Light will need the advantage of number to win.
  8. Yeah, I gey it. The problem is, Namine doesn't any Keyblade or weapon; not even combat experience. I guess she could have learnt from Kairi while she was still inside her, training with Lea in the Secret Forest. But just like Kairi, their experience is very little, compared with Sora and all the others.
  9. The Master of Masters clearly said to Luxu "You six and me, make seven". The Master of Masters IS the Seventh member of this group, so his name must be related to "Superbia".
  10. Now, there's something fishy around here. According to Nomura, after Sora disappeared from the Destiny Islands in the ending, he was instantly translated to the Shibuya from the videogame "Verum Rex". Question is, why he was sent here? Young Xehanort kept saying that abusing the Power of Waking would make you pay a high price. I supposed he meant something like death or oblivion, but instead it seems he was sent to the inside of a virtual reality inside a computer. Why? I don't see any sense. Also, why is the Master of Masters in this world too? Only thing I can think is that a Datascape or Virtual Reality is a place where time truly doesn't pass. (I mean, the reboot the system as it's like you start all over again). Maybe this is how the Master of Masters kept himself alive for his return alongside Luxu and his other apprentices. One last detail, something that happens in ALL Kingdom Hearts' games is the fact that we always travel through different worlds. I doubt being trapped in Verum Rex will become the only world Sora will be in the next game that covers this new journey; for Riku and him. So, which worlds could Sora access in this new adventure? If Verum Rex's world is really a videogame or a Datascape, I guess he will journey through other "virtual realities" as well; like the games of "Wreck-It Ralph", Tron's world... Or maybe even the virtual "Daybreak Town"!!! Could Sora's new mission be rescuing the Dandellion from the Datascape?
  11. Oh, for Pete's Sake! A friendship can evolve perfectly into a romance if the circunstances are appropiated, especially if we talk about Disney's stories. Think about several examples: Kim and Ron (from "Kim Possible"), Simba and Nala (from "The Lion King"), Kenai and Nita (from "Brother Bear")... etc. Besides, Sora has grown up by the example of "Disney Heroes", and all heroes need "a light" in the hearts. I'm not talking about the classic "damsel in distress" cases, but simply something that motivates them to keep moving forward; no matter how desperate situations can be. He have tons of them: Beast and Belle, Aladdin and Jasmine, Hercules and Megara, Tarzan and Jane... etc. And in Sora's case, his "light" is clearly Kairi. And although it may came from a mental manipulation, it's obvious that Riku Replica's light is Namine.
  12. Of course Data can dream. I mean, back at the start of KH-II, Roxas spent inside the Simulated Twilight Town a couple of days. During that time, Roxas had dreams, based on Sora's memories. So it's obvious people can dream in a world of data, although I doubt those dreams will be just like the ones of people in the real world. Anyway, since someone has posted a reply, I can continue. I just realized something about where it can be the "Datascape" of Daybreak Town: Mirage Arena. This world was created to be a simple "function" for the game mechanics of Birth by Sleep; but such thing has no sense or funny if it's not connected to the story at all. This world looks like a virtual reality's simulator, which can connect with worlds made of data; like worlds inside of videogames. So, I believe this world could have a more important role in the future. Now, something really weird about this is how can they access Wreck-It-Ralph's Game Station in the first place. I mean, following the plot of the movie, it means the Simulated Daybreak Town is actually an Arcade machine in the real world, plugged to the power strip where several other machines are connected. However, it might not be the case, as any "real world" links are usually avoided. This is really confusing. Anyway, since they are in the Game Station, we should consider what other "worlds" could be available after this. I mean, they could enter in other games/worlds from there, right? - "Hero's Duty": The world of Sergeant Calhoun, way worthy of Kingdom Hearts' universe. Now, just imagine if the Cy-Bugs would assimilate the Heartless. Ultimate disaster!! (The door next to the one Ephemer and the Player use to arrive to the Game Central says "Hero's Duty"). - "Fix-It Felix": Homeworld/game of Wreck-It Ralph, I suppose it will have to appear. - "Sugar Rush": Princess Vanellope's homeworld/game, although I don't think we will see the players of KH:UX racing on "candy-karts". - "Oh My Disney": Accessing Internet itself and this website in particular is too tempty to avoid it. It would be glorious to see Disney Princesses in their "comfty clothes". - "Tron": Well, back in the movie, Tron was one of the games in the Arcade. If this works properly, I suppose they could access Ansem the Wise's computer through "Space Paranoids". One more thing, at the end of the story from Space Paranoids in KH-II, it seems Ansem's computer could release a "back-up" in the real world to restore Hollow Bastion into Radiant Garden. If this really works, then maybe it can be used to restore the Simulated Daybreak Town and its inhabitants into the real world too. Well, what do you think of this?
  13. OK, the most recent update of KH:UX has shown something tremendous that it could change the whole concept of Kingdom Hearts itself. Let's go step by step. First of all, I have to say that the appearance of "Wreck-It-Ralph" world is no surprise to me. The moment I saw the improvement of KH-III about its graphics, I knew they would use it to introduce the Disney worlds who could better look with them. That would include CGI movies from Pixar ("Toy Story" and "Monsters Inc") and Disney ("Tangled", "Frozen", "Big Hero 6"), and surely, a world with live-action actors ("Pirates of the Caribbean"). Considering the year limit they gave about the movies who wouldn't be included, I deduced "Wreck-It-Ralph" would be included in the game. Well, I was wrong about its world, but I was right about the presence of the franchise. Now, the question is if this Disney World will cause a huge change in Kingdom Hearts III. Originally, I suspected the world of KH:UX was a sleeping world. Why?, because it was revealed that Chirity is a Spirit Dream Eater; and I believe it was said that Dream Eaters can't exist in the real world. However, recent events seems to change that rule. First, the fact that Sora can summon into the real world his Spirits friends (like Meow Wow); and second, the ending showing us Ventus reunited with his Chirity. Then it came the second clue revealing the other potential nature: A Datascape. Think of this like a virtual reality inside a computer. We can guess that in a Datascape, time doesn't exist. I mean, when you reboot a game, it's like it started all over again. This could explain how is it possible for Ventus to be alive back in that era and still be alive today, without having aged at all. The main question is, how did the Dandelions ended up inside this Datascape? And most importantly, if they are in a Datascape, where's the computer that contains this virtual reality? There is a Datascape in Disney Castle, where we assume Data-Sora is living; and Ansem's computer at Twilight Town, where you can enter into a Virtual Twilight Town. So, where can it be the computer with the Datascape that have all the Dandelions inside? And second most importantly; if the other Dandelions are still trapped there, how are Sora and the others going to take them out? As far as I know, the only way to do something like this would be through Ansem the Wise's computer; as this machine allowed Sora, Donald and Goofy to enter inside a computer, into Tron's world (Space Paranoids). However, Mickey's Datascape also allowed Mickey and the others to enter inside of it during Re:Coded; although I have no idea how that happened. Finally, it seems the Corridors of Darkness also allow you to enter inside a computer; because Maleficent and Pete do it to enter the Datascape, and organization XIII did it to enter inside the Simulated Twilight Town. This is getting too long, so I will wait for soem answers before continuing. What do you think for the time being?
  14. OK, I think I need help. I'm not quite following this, even afterthe translated version was already released. So, everybody knows they have been in a Datascape the whole time? What it means "Outside of time"? Which world is "outside of time"? The Datascape or another one? I need a clearer explanation. I'm working about something related to "Break it Ralph", but I need to understand this story first.
  15. Like I said, it may look they appear randomly, but there's actually some patterns.
  16. Heh, I made a similar thread some time ago: https://www.kh13.com/forums/topic/119210-potential-adventure-for-riku-and-kairi/ I would personally like to see Sora, Riku and Kairi with pirate outfits in the Caribbean, navegating on the Leviathan.
  17. There's something funny around here. Until now, the whole thing was about 13 Darknesses vs 7 Lights. But now, with the new situation coming, it seems numbers are going to be inversed. You see, now we are going to have 7 Darknesses (Master of Masters, Luxu and the 5 Foretellers) against 13 Lights, leaded by Sora. The 7 Lights were Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Lea and Mickey. Unofficially increased to 9 counting with Donald and Goofy, even if they are not Keyblade Wielders. (Athough, who knows?, maybe in the future they will be able to use Keyblades). Then, the number even increased during the final battle: + Riku Replica could be Nº 10, as he helped Riku to face Darkness. Yes, I know we saw him disappear, but I have a hunch than we haven't seen the last of him. + Terra became Nº 11, after Sora finally freed him from Xehanort's heart. + Xion became Nº 12, after her memories were restored and freed from the Organization's control. + Roxas became Nº 13, after being finally restored thanks to Ienzo and the others. So, same numbers, but changed sides. Interesting, huh?
  18. I have been analysing the whole Attraction system in Kingdom Hearts 3 to discover why people complain so much about it. I really like the Attraction system, but I think I know why people complain so much about it. I think it's because it mostly doesn't follow any "logic way". They almost appear anywhere and anywhen, when they should follow some easy patterns. Let's see: 1º) Big Magic Mountain: + This is surely the most powerful Attractions of all, but it only appears two times in the whole game. One to defeat a giant monster in a mountain (Rock Titan) at the Olympus and another one to defeat the 10000 enemies at the Keyblade Graveyard. I personally would have liked to see it a couple more things. For example, at Arendelle, as this is an attraction about a train that climbs a mountain, and Sora doesn't stop falling from the North Mountain during his time at Arendelle. And another one, again at Keyblade Graveyard, against the Demon Horde. (It would have had more sense than the Splash Run). Also, maybe during the battle against Armored Xehanort, instead of the Blaster Blaze. A rollescoaster could be useful when there's no way to when where's up and down on the battlefield. 2º) Blaster Blaze: + This is the attraction that appears more commonly, surely because it has three seats for Sora's team to ride it; along with Donald and Goofy. + It appears on two kind of occassions mostly. First, when you are facing a giant enemy, so big that it's impossible to miss when you fire at it (like Tornado Titan or a Rock Troll). And the second one is when you are in a reduced place, limiting the moves of your enemies, and making it easy to fire at them. Like when you are in a hallway, a cave or a room. It also appears when you are facing enemies who attack your from distance, like Xigbar himself. + Problem: It should not appear so frequently as it does. First, it should not appear until we are at Toy Box, since it's an attraction based on Toy Story itself. And second, there are some worlds where it shouldn't appear at all because the place doesn't fit for it to appear. Those worlds are the Olympus, Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle and the Caribbean. 3º) Pirate Ship: + This attraction appears mainly when you are in a place close to the sea; like the Caribbean (obviously), Arendelle (it has a port), or fighting Anti-Aqua at the Dark Beach. It also appears when its Water attacks can work for something, like the fires on Thebes. + Problem: Personally, it shouldn't even appear until we reach the Caribbean; as this could be its "homeworld". It shouldn't appear either in some worlds where it would be completely "out of context", like Twilight Town and Monstropolis. Arendelle is a kingdom with a port, but it's really weird to see a Pirate Ship on the mountain. It would have more sense the Splash Run. (After all, snow IS water). 4º) Splash Run: + This is the attraction that appear the lessest times. It appears mainly everytime we are close to an area with water; like a river, a waterfall, a lake, or even the sea. It also appears when it abilities to attack with water can be useful; like to put out the fires at Monster Inc, or fighting a big Fire Monster. + Problem: There are almost no problem with this attraction. Only it shouldn't appear until we are at the Kingdom of Corona, the world where it appear most of the times. And some fights where it appear, it shouldn't; like against the Demon Horde at the Keyblade Graveyard. Against the 10000 enemies, however, it can be very useful. 5º) Magic Carousel: + This attraction appears mainly when you are in a reduced place, usually round form, and you are literally surrounded by enemies. This is the situation when this attraction is the most useful. + Problem: Not sure if there's a clear problem with this attraction. 6º) Mad Tea Cup: + This attraction appears at reduced areas, where the Tea Cups can collide to each other easily, and there are a great number of enemies to defeat. + Problem: Not sure if there's a clear problem with this attraction. Well, what do you think of this?
  19. I'm with SweetYetSalty. For a "Soranort", we already have Vanitas.
  20. Hey, if the english version has more story updates, could the japanese version be updated soon too?
  21. After today, we can finally openly talk about KH3's spoilers without the tags, right?
  22. This might not be a surprise for anyone around here, but I noticed some time ago that Kingdom Hearts' story seems to protect something that we could call "the power of the Trinity". Basically, groups of three individuals where all of them share one kind of connection. For example, two opposite poles (Light and Darkness) and an element that balances them. Or the three elements that are part of something, like the parts of a world: Geosphere (Earth), Hydrosphere (Water) and Aerosphere (Air). So, we should take in account the Trios we already have and what other Trios could be formed in the future. Let's see: 1º) Sora, Riku and Kairi: The main trio, obviously. 2º) Ventus, Terra and Aqua: The trio from the past. 3º) Mickey, Donald and Goofy: Disney's trio, even although Donald and Goofy use to travel with Sora, they should travel with Mickey now. 4º) Roxas, Axel and Xion: I believe this trio will suffer a change in the future. I believe that in the future, Axel and Saix will make their own trio with the mysterious girl they are looking for. And someone else should take Axel's place with Roxas and Xion. 5º) Hayner, Pence and Olette: Not a very important trio like the others, but it should be counted. 6º) Namine, for the time being, is alone. But she could get her own Trio in the future. One of its members should be Riku Replica, as I believe we haven't seen the last of him. Other characters who could form Trios: + Data-Sora: I believe he could gain importance in the future. + Ira, Invi and Aced: This three are going to be enemies in the future, but if they are freed from the darkness, I believe they could form their own trio. + Ephemer and Skuld: Some other of the Dandelions' leaders could form a trio with these two, maybe Brain. + Lauriam/Marluxia and Elrena/Larxene: Along with Demyx or Luxord, we could have another Trio. + Gula and Ava, Strelitzia and some others are potential candidates for trios. Well, what do you think?
  23. Seriosly, can't this game's story game update faster? There are still some links with KH-III that I would like to see explained, like Demyx and Luxord's past selves, who in blazes was the guy named "Darkness" that talked with Maleficent, and most importantly, hos is it possible for Ven to have been lived in that era and still be alive with no aging. Not to mention who Brain really is.
  24. Tiny question: Did someone tried to use the spell Water on Thebes' fires during your first visit on Olympus? Do they turn off ? Do you get any special reward for doing that?
  25. Funny, I was going to make a thread about this, but someone else beat me. Well, since I'm here, let me share my ideas: + Rumbling Rose: You get gauntlets with claws similar to Beast's, then you have a second transformation where you use rose's thorny whips. + Hyperdrive: You get a couple of blasters similar to Stitch's ones. After that, you can combine them into a cannon/machine gun like the one from Stitch's red ship. + Olympia: The Keyblade transform into a big hammer covered with lightnings, which Sora uses to smash enemies and inflict Electro damage. (Think like Thor's hammer). + Mysterious Abyss: Sora uses two big shells as blades, similar to the Pokemon Dewott; a second transformation turns them into swords that also cause Water damage. + Bond of Flame: Easy, the Keyblade turns into a couple of Chakrams just like the ones that Axel used in the Organization XIII. This allows you to use the same attacks as him. + Hidden Dragon: Sora adquires an cannon similar to the one used by Mulan to cause the avalanche that defeated Shan-Yu's army. It can fire powerful fire balls, a strong flamethrower, and finish with a destructive fireworks' spectacle. + Follow the wind: Similar to Monstropolis' yo-yos, Sora attacks with a couple of anchors with chains that gets bigger when they hit the enemy. I have more, but I will post them at other moment.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top