Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beauller

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beauller

  1. Can someone upload a picture of a 3DS with the protective case please
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance
  3. What is your favorite KH game ever ? & why ? My favorite KH game is Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance , It's my favorite because it has Flow-motion P.S. : I've checked if there is already same topic but I didn't saw any same topic
  4. I really wanna go http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png
  5. Which edition have Ü bought ? standard or MoM ? For me , I'm waiting for amazon to make the MoM edition back available. Am I doing the right thing ?
  6. What is the questions ? & what should I do with the secret letters ?
  7. Which spirit did Ü got from the Wild AR Card ? & which one do Ü want ? For me , I didn't get any cause I didn't get the game yet. I want Meowjesty
  8. How can I unlock the secret ending ? , Please post it step by step to know it easily. Example:what difficulty level should I choose ?
  9. Thank U http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png
  10. First La Cité des Cloches & then , Prankster's Paradise after that , The Grid & then , Country of the Musketeers after that , Symphony of Sorcery .
  11. I've heard a rumor that FFVXIII is CANCELED

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top