Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robin

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robin

  1. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    brat?
  2. I'd like to see a boss flashback of him kicking some ass
  3. I think you may have just ruined my childhood
  4. IT'S AWESOME!!! I can't write poems
  5. Robin replied to RoxSox's profile comment
  6. yeah it was pretty good I want to see a certain scientific railgun but I've had a lot of people tell me different things about it maybe i should watch it
  7. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    nat
  8. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    bat
  9. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    stat
  10. I don't really expect to much to be honest but I hope I'm wrong
  11. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    chat
  12. WELCOME I hope to hear about the progress with your project I hope it all goes well for you
  13. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    I don't think so? looks like it's time for a new word? have we done cat? (
  14. my friends complain about book to movie adaptions all the time but they all love the hobbit/ lord of the rings and the way they've been done I'm surprised that your friends do and my friends dont
  15. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    obscene
  16. spare set of underpants ready to go
  17. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    Billy jean
  18. yep you'll all find someone I'm pretty confident in your levels of awesomeness
  19. hmmm I haven't seen the movie in so long but the more worlds the better i say!!!
  20. Robin replied to Robin's topic Random
    jean
  21. :') wish i could write poems so much right now
  22. Robin replied to Villi1997's profile comment
    *instrument* I think my brain has turned off today

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top