Everything posted by Squidcannon
-
What kind of school do you go to?
High school. I love how people say freshman year will be terrible but mine so far was pretty awesome.Though the classes they make us take as a freshman are a joke.
-
Kingdom Hearts: Awakening
really? Cool!
-
Kingdom Hearts: Awakening
Awesome ! I can't wait to see more!
-
share the most firetrucked up dream you've had here
Elephants came out of the computer.that it. though for the longest time i was scare to watch animal planet because of that.......
-
Why did Ienzo and the others wake up so late?
Maybe theirs hearts were collected by Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts wasn't obliterated til a lot later.
-
Your Own KH Character
Cool,you can if you want.
-
Your Own KH Character
-
Your Own KH Character
sorry never mind my scanner didn't want to cooperate..... I have to draw it digitally tomorrow....
-
Your Own KH Character
I think i'll draw a picture of her and post it.
-
Your Own KH Character
Kingdom hearts 1 she would have been 15,and 16 in KH2 and 5 in Birth by sleep. Same age as Riku basically.
-
Your Own KH Character
Yeah, also when she grew up in Radiant garden she saw the apprentices (Braig,Dilan, Even,Aeleus,and Ienzo) as her uncles or brothers. She thought Xehanort was suspicious.....
-
Your Own KH Character
Well she had a broken keyblade since she was a failed experiment ,and she wanted revenge on the Organization and Xehanort, like Ansem the wise did.I think her name was like Rai or something because that's what i named all my characters.. She didn't have a Outrageous design; she just had brown hair ,a hoodie, and sweatpants......
-
Your Own KH Character
I used to have this mary-sue character when i was in the 6th grade that was like Ansem the Wise's daughter.She was a failed experiment of some sort..
- What if...
- Finally...VICTORY!
-
The Xaon fanclub
- What's your Birthday Sentence?
I gave birth to twolegers?because I'm gay. who the hell is twolegers- Which worlds do you want to see return in KH3?
- C'Mon,you know theres always one?
dustflier took me a year to beat.- Secret Boss Ideas For Kingdom Hearts 3!
- Secret Boss Ideas For Kingdom Hearts 3!
- So i got bored.
Can you taste the music?- So I Was In A Waiting Room...
i don't even have an HDTV... All our TVs are standard.- He was Number One !
- Favorite Anime songs
this - What's your Birthday Sentence?