Everything posted by SSGoten
- New Kingdom Hearts III info revealed at Square Enix: The Future
-
The Previous Key Balde Wielders and the X-Blade
He trained Mickey
- New Kingdom Hearts III info revealed at Square Enix: The Future
- All Your Fears For KH3
- Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One
- How Do You Feel About KH3 Being on PS4?
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013
I'M SO DEPRESSED I MISSED THIS!
- What world in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 feel like filler
- What are you most looking forward to at E3 2013?
-
The New Mickey Mouse Cartoon
I hope they give him a keyblade.
-
Goodbye.
Listen man, I was literally born into a church. I understand you. But I love it and I have no doubt God is really there. If you want help to clear your confusions, doubts, and uncertainties, chat me or message me and I'll help you, man. I would hate to know someone who strayed away from the Lord, knowing how good He's been to me. This site has a great atmosphere, and I love being here. I think you should reconsider leaving. I understand if you need time, but there's lots of great people here to talk to. Seriously, if you ever need to talk. I'm here, bro
-
Goodbye.
If you're saying you're going to suicide, don't do it. It's a permanent solution to temporary problems. Clearly you don't believe in God or aren't a Christian, but just believe He'll get you through it. I'm not trying to shove my religion down your throat, but He's helped me so much, and He can do it for you too .
- Kingdom Hearts III may be an Xbox One Exclusive?
-
Favorite Mega Man game(s)
Battle Network is my all time favourite Megaman series.
-
VP of Microsoft says Xbox 360 will live for at least 5 more years
I think the Xbox won't live for that long. But, I do also think the One will be a flop if they don't impress at E3
-
If a KH game was on the Xbox One...
I'd wait for the xbox to drop in price lol. There's no way I'm not gonna buy the game because it's on a different console.
-
Xbox One - General Discussion
I'm so surprised many people were disappointed with their reveal. I'm a Sony guy, and I'm not going to lie, it's capabilities look promising. It's just from the gaming view, not much was talked about. But EVERYONE seems to dislike it. I honestly don't know why. It looks cool.
- Thank You Naminé
-
1.5 Bonus?
I checked the website for the game and I'm pretty sure it was for Gamestop too. An artbook that looks cool as hell. How do I check? I couldn't find out how too. Thanks for all your answers
-
1.5 Bonus?
Does anyone know if you preorder 1.5 at GameStop if you get the bonus? I asked the guy and he said it wasn't on the receipt do it might I get it on the day of. Thanks in advance Btw I pre-ordered today, obviously after it was annouced haha
-
Best celebrity look-a-likes
Ha… that's cool . I've never played a Botkai game, but I know him because of Megaman Battle Network, one of my favourite GBA series
-
Best celebrity look-a-likes
hahaha I can imagine that . And is that... Solar Boy Django as you signature image thingy…?
-
Here is a challenge for you
The challenge for me is to get out of my house, and buy a map and some darts. That's about the only travelling I'll do for now.
-
Best celebrity look-a-likes
Hey guys, I was just wondering what are the best celebrity look-a-likes you've seen. It could be two famous people, a famous person and you, a famous person and a friend/stranger/acquaintance you may know, or you and someone who is "famous". I'm starting off with one of the most well known: Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry. http://www.ivillage.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/node_photo_gallery_single_view/25-zooey-deschanel-katy-perry.jpg Sorry if this is already a topic
-
Who else is excited about 1.5?
Hahahha 4 will probably be a whole 'nother saga… for a whole other time.