Everything posted by SoRox
- Besides KH13, what is the thing you do the most when you're using the internet?
-
Been a while since I've actually posted something. I kinda miss it....welp. Anybody (or any Nobod...
okay, thanks, i am currently at day 9, as of 1200H GMT +8
- Is the KH series still your favorite series of games?
- Do you intend to buy things on the KH13 store?
-
Just finished Playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Sora & Riku Story!!! up next King...
*after the battle Ansm-"You insolent brat!" *.... Riku-"This is the end"
-
Been a while since I've actually posted something. I kinda miss it....welp. Anybody (or any Nobod...
okay, I read mangas of KH at school, then play at home. so, if you said that you played 358/2 days, how long does it take to finish playing it?
-
Just finished Playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Sora & Riku Story!!! up next King...
Ansem always talks about darkness, darkness, blah, blah, blah, darkness, embrace the darkness, blah.... it was funny though, your majesty always interfere...
-
Been a while since I've actually posted something. I kinda miss it....welp. Anybody (or any Nobod...
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, it's okay :-)
-
SoRox's status update
Just finished Playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Sora & Riku Story!!! up next Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! :D
-
Should I get a PS3 or a PS4? (Kingdom Hearts Problem)
you should buy the ps3, by the time the kh3 is released and you will buy ps4 there would be a price drop...
-
Hey sora97, sorry but I had to delete your status. We don't allow advertising.
okay
-
Hey sora97, sorry but I had to delete your status. We don't allow advertising.
actually, I wasn't advertising, I just found that on facebook and decided to share it here, but okay... it is Kingdom Hearts Memes...
- SoRox's status update
- Do you ever watch livestreams?
-
Need help with pc build
You might want to check your motherboard manual for the PCI slot version in your motherboard, then buy the WiFi PCI adapter, the only requirements might be the installation of drivers. Note: PCI are backward compatible, it means that if you have a PCI v2.3 slot you put a wiFi PCI 2.2 card...
-
WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF BANANAS
Huge wave of Minions are approaching! BA BA BA BABANANA.... BANANA!
- SoRox's status update
-
SoRox's status update
Currently Reading: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/mickey-mouse-birthday-85-things-thank-85-old-205108335.html
- SoRox's status update
-
ms paint drawing
great drawing, perhaps you might want to draw some KH characters, i cant even draw a circle in mspaint, hahah
- Kingdom Hearts 3 PC
- Are you excited about the possibility of Kingdom Hearts Online?
- SoRox's status update
- SoRox's status update
-
New here
welcome to the site, nice to meet ya