Everything posted by Javelin434
-
(CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
-Academy Courtyard: Kandor, Tsubaki, Indy, Rei, Ratio, Paki- [invoke Implied Talent: Passive Echolocation] Luna did as she was told as Zion dived towards the courtyard. Burying her face into the master's chest to shield her eyes, she was able to hear the faint voices of the other students below. Sounds like the students are confronting the intruders. I guess one more to the mix wouldn't hurt... A moment later, Luna found herself dropped off behind the group of students and was quick to rush over to their side. Staying quiet as she approached the group with her keyblade in hand, she kept well away from Kandor as his magic began to take form. Looks like I got here just in time. Something tells me my cura magic will come in handy really soon.
-
Ready for my drivers test
You got this! Just don't confuse the gas and brake pedal and you'll be ok!
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Don't sweat it, and don't worry. And whaddaya mean "as unlikely friends?" We can totally be friends! There is no need to say such a thing! Sure there's some miscommunication but that doesn't mean it has to make everyone now slightly bitter towards one another. Its a roleplay! You're supposed to have fun and feel comfortable! If both of those conditions aren't met, then that means something is wrong, and it is the responsibility of everyone here to reach a general agreement to make everyone feel accommodated for. Long story short:
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Luna: "N-n-no it does not!!! Where are you players getting these na-naughty ideas!?!??! I only just met her!!!" *Is now hiding beneath the blankets on her bed*
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
No one is asking you to give up your beliefs for this RP. That's all there is to it. It's a joke to pass the time while we wait for others to meaningfully post and contribute to the roleplay. On the other hand, it does free up my character [Luna] for other possible ships
-
(CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
"I use similar gates. Dawn Gates are a very delicate art, and for someone to have mastered them or a form of them is very troubling. It also is good for healing, as the light doesn't erode you like those in a corridor of darkness." Luna wasn't satisfied with the answer that Zion had given her, but decided to stay quiet and not question further. So they can heal themselves while using those portals. This isn't good at all for us. I hope the other students can hold them off. The idea of the intruders taking out students one at a time was a grim reminder for Luna of just how much she needed to learn, and strengthened her resolve of not wanting to become a statistic. "Do you have any flight spells, or Glide? We need to split up and try and gather everyone, or we could get picked off." What was more mortifying than that however, was the question that Zion had asked her. "N-no!" she exclaimed while trying to keep her composure, "I was supposed to learn about that next week! If I knew how to glide or fly I would have done so by now!"
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Your request is now pending approval from Luna... *Hands her the list* Luna: "w-wh-what is this?!?! Why am I in a relationship with my master?!?! Eeep! That came out wrong! Wh-what I m-meant was... I...* *Runs into her dorm room screaming in embarrassment*
-
(CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
-Outside the Academy Grounds- Luna was quick to assess the newfound enemies as she watched them tried to put up a fight. "Ugh... she's even tougher than I heard she is." She heard one of them remark, "We don't stand a chance here..."They're better than most of us since we're still students. Their magic is powerful, but from the looks of it they don't seem pretty strong. Maybe a well placed attack can finish them off quickly, but it seems they know when to back away. Confident in her assessment, Luna was about to try charging into one of them and hit them with her keyblade when the two adversaries decided on different plans. "I guess it's time for that plan, then... Tornado!" Uh-oh. As if being commanded by the enemies, Luna was quick to drive her own keyblade towards the ground. The weapon dug itself neatly into the ground and the girl held on tight as the wind spell took form. It wasn't long before she found herself struggling to hold on to her keyblade as her body seemed wanting to fly far away from the area. Her blanket cape wasn't so lucky; it fluttered violently for a moment, then tore itself away from the girl and left to flutter away to wherever the winds decide to take it. I was just getting cozy in that thing. Oh well... All she could do was watch as the two enemies walk through their portal, and Luna cursed herself for not being able to do anything about it. As the portal disappeared, her grip rapidly weakened, but Zion had swooped in to assist her before it got too dangerous. "Gone." she heard Zion growl, and before long she was back in the master's arms, flying safely back towards the academy. "Back to school. I fear for the students." Zion told her, and Luna nodded. "This isn't good," she softly replied, "I-if they can just pop in and out whenever and wherever they want... H-how are we going to catch them or defeat them?"
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
I gotta admit Daniel, I like the shadowing on the character design. His keyblade design is also pretty cool!
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
A threesome is not what I anticipated but I like the way you think TIS A BATTLE FOR THE HEART! ONLY ONE MAY CLAIM THE HEART OF THE GUARDIAN OF CHASTITY
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
So... Spark has a chance with Luna? I like where this is going
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Just because I have a tendency to mash the enter button doesn't mean it's too long I just prefer making things easier to read and follow
-
To all members who are American, listen to this and it will touch your heart:
The song is so American that while listening, I farted out an Apple Pie with the American flag on it
-
Some drawings!
The blue haired drawing [which I an now assuming is a girl] I WANNA ADOPT HER OMG ASDFHDSLFHAISK;DFLHVBERILNGFFLK;NFLNFKL. *is currently on floor due to cuteness overload*
-
Noctis theme is on another level!
The name Noctis reminds me of the word Nocturne, and that word's definition just so happens to be "a piece of music especially for the piano that has a soft and somewhat sad melody" or " a work of art dealing with evening or night; especially : a dreamy pensive composition for the piano." I think we can all agree that Yoko has captured this perfectly in a song
-
(CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
Outside Keyblade Academy, with Zion... Luna was watching the academy grounds from above thanks to Zion and her flying capabilities. Wings huh? I need one of those things. Maybe I can ask her to teach me about it if we all make it through this ok. As they approached the hills overlooking the academy, she was able to distinguish two entities upon the hill thanks to their shadowy silhouette. Two of them? This doesn't look good. "Hard landing. Guardian maneuver 22-3." She heard Zion say. Luna turned her head to face the master and blinked, not really knowing what she was saying. Suddenly, Zion was considerably further away than what the girl was comfortable with, and Luna wasn't able to contain her sudden exclamation of "WWWAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" as she fell to the world below. Training instincts from before her transfer kicked in, and the girl was able to land solidly on her two feet not too far from where Zion had decided to land. Luna was quick to form up behind the master with her keyblade drawn. She listened in on the exchange between the strangers and Zion while preparing her cura, wanting it to be ready when the master needed it. This is the real deal. No one is going to hold back, and there are gonna be fewer people here when all this is over. Then the attack happened. In an instant, Luna braced herself against her keyblade to take the brunt of the incoming firaga attack. It turned out to have been in vain however as Zion seemed to swat the attack away, now seemingly more angrier than before. Knowing that this was just the beginning, she shifted her focus and took up a basic defensive stance. If I'm gonna get hurt here, I might as well try to make it as painless as possible.
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
And I'll bring in Andres Cantor! The legendary GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL guy
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Nooooooo let WakingDawn RP Spark the way the character is supposed to be. I for one appreciate someone role playing their character straight and staying faithful to the character's personality
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Then it's Ken's fault then I can understand that. Apparently there's a new definition of 'plot' that I'm not used to that maybe Oath is thinking of
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Advance the plot -.-'
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
I never said you [and your character] are bad for saying that. In fact, I think it's awesome that someone would basically burn Sora like that
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
- (CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
Luna softly cried out in embarrassment as she was swiftly carried by her instructor; her face was redder than a tomato as she struggled to keep up with the pace of everything going on around her. Her aura of confidence quickly disappeared and she was back to her usual self. "O-ok," she nodded, "I'll... I'll do my best!" As the two of them took flight, Luna tried to remember her strongest attributes to help out. "All I can do is... well, healing." It didn't sound like much, but she knew that everyone in combat will need a healer eventually whether they like to admit it or not. I hope no one has been hurt so far. What are we going to do if this gets out of hand?- (CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
-Academy- With Zion, Tsubaki, Gaku, Harmony. "Everything's under control, right?" "Yeah! Everything's fine. I was rushing out and ran into Luna. Sorry about that. Gaku. Maybe warn me next time?" "My words fell upon deaf ears." "I'm here! Thank goodness I found you guys, I've been looking for people since the attack began... What even happened?" Luna blinked as Zion kindly helped her back onto her feet. "W-w-we're under attack?" she stammered, wanting absolute confirmation before shifting into a more appropriate state. This can't be happening. I'm still in training for combat... Her worst fears were realized, and now it finally dawned on her that this wasn't some drill or test. She sighed deeply, collecting her thoughts for a moment before finally speaking to the others. "We need to find the other students, and find them quickly. Does anyone here know where they are?"- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
DANIEL!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!! Also thanks for the commission from a long time ago. It's nice that she's finally being thrown into an RP again, and even more nice that her artist is here as well NOW GET IN THERE AND RP! - (CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light