Everything posted by jjennway
-
Will the Next Xbox Fail?
It'll probably fail
- Are you studying any foreign language at the moment?
-
Which would you rather try?
We need a genetic engineer to make us a poapu fruit!
-
How to read Korean in 15 minutes
Well I learned something new today
- Biatch Please
-
You are now trapped in the last game you played
Shadow of the Colossus must destroy all Colossi!
- jjennway's status update
-
Least favorite Nobody enemy
Mine had to be the Berserker
-
Power leveling to lvl 99 in KH2FM is boring
I've been going through TWTNW is Lion King world better?
-
Least favorite org. person to beat
Marluxia in KH2FM that stupid counter always messed me up.
- Dont Laugh
-
PS4 you guys
I'm probably getting it when it comes out, did the same thing with the PS3
- Do you have a good relation with the people that live with you?
-
Xion fanclub
Definitely one of my favorite characters
- jjennway's status update
-
jjennway's status update
Light a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.Light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
- jjennway's status update
-
What are your favorite Drive Forms?
Final and Limit, but mostly Final for the mix of magic and keyblade attacks
-
PS Vita: What are your thoughts on it?
Right now it's okay but I think with the release of the PS4 it will be much better
-
So if the Ice Cream line is good...
At first I didn't enjoy Xion as a character at all, but the novel and manga really helped develop her character.
-
Official HD 1.5 ReMIX international release date speculation topic
September 30th 2013 http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-Remix-Playstation-3/dp/B00BKWQA2Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1361908650&sr=1-1&keywords=kingdom+hearts+1.5+hd+remix