Everything posted by aquaguardian
-
What was Chernabog
It hads been a long time since I had seen I had seen Fantasia and I only saw it once anyways. I have had a love hate relationship with musicals and things like them. Mostly hate! Anyway I did not like the lack of dialog and so I did not watch it again. I eventually saw somewhere on the internet that he was from that.
-
So THIS is eggman's Mother!
I remeber His mom. But I liked Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon better myself!
- Do you still play games that were released many years ago?
-
We may be seeing Majora's Mask for 3DS
I am hoping that this is true! The Ocarina of Time is only game I have beaten and I really want to play Majora's Mask! This would greatly please me!!!
- Are you studying any foreign language at the moment?
-
aquaguardian's status update
Kairi, remember what you said before? I'm always with you, too! I'll come back to you. I promise!
-
aquaguardian's comment on Keyblader_95's profile
How many of the games have you played! I have only played the origonal so far!
- The heart may be weak,and sometimes it may even give in....But I've learned that deep down there'...
-
The heart may be weak,and sometimes it may even give in....But I've learned that deep down there'...
First off I love that moment too. And Like you, I love all of Kingdom Hearts though I would probably say that a tie between Sora's Sacrifice (yeah I know) and Kairi's light (the cutscene when Sora comes back) I love that Sora sacrificed himself for Kairi although it is incredibly sad and that it was Kairi in turn who brought him back!
-
The heart may be weak,and sometimes it may even give in....But I've learned that deep down there'...
What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts moment? Just wondering.
-
The heart may be weak,and sometimes it may even give in....But I've learned that deep down there'...
I love this line. One of my favorites is: "I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts, is light!"
-
aquaguardian's comment on Keyblader_95's profile
Hi!!! Welcome to the site. I hope you like it here!
- How old were you when you first joined KH13?
- 2.5 HD Remix and Kingdom Hearts 3.
-
What Secret Bosses Were The Most Challenging For You?
Sephiroth! I still have not beaten him! Ugh
- 2.5 HD Remix and Kingdom Hearts 3.
-
Oooh VII is awesome :DDD I do love all the characters in it, expecially Cloud :33
I know! My favorite is RedXIII! But I like Cloud and Tifa as well.
-
aquaguardian's comment on Dagger's profile
Welcome Dagger! I hope you have fun! I know you said you are a Final Fantasy fan. My favorite is VII
-
Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?
I did! I wanted to be as strong as possible. I don't think I waited till level fifteen but I probably got close.
- Do you usually try to obtain Ultima Weapon?
-
I need some advice, please >.<
First I think you should block her (your boyfriends ex). Normally I would say that is an extreme measue. But in this case I think it is warented. If you block someone they can't even see anything you post at all. Your name or page is for intents and purposes is invisible to them. Also I am sorry you are going through this.
-
From the 3 KH games presented in KH -HD 1.5 Remix-, which do you intend to play first?
I am going to play KHFM then I am going to start the Days cutscenes and play CoM and switch. Then When I beat CoM I will finish the cutscenes.
-
Disney shuts down LucasArts games and Star Wars 1313 cancelled
As much as I hate to admit it, I am not suprised I had a feelinjg Disney would not handle Star Wars that well. But to see it in action is even more disheartening!
-
If There Was a Kingdom Karts Game
Yeah they did. But if you talk to the creators of Racing transformed they will tell you that they came up with their ideas before they knew about Mario Kart 7. But to be honest I am not sure I would play a KH Kart game. I don't really think that the series is compatible with kart racing.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix release date announce
I can't believe I fell for it! you got me!