Everything posted by Black Cat
-
THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL's English version has finally been announced.
so in other words sometime this year but no idea
-
Ugh. I have to make a public appearance Saturday. T.T Why did I ever become semi-tiny-bit famous?
why do you have to do that?
-
Nintendo and Square Enix should make Super Smash Neku. Best game ever.
that would be epic and so fun to play
- Would you like to see another Japanese company develop a Kingdom Hearts title?
-
THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL's English version has finally been announced.
Whens it coming out?
-
Expecting "2015" to be announced as the release year for FINAL FANTASY XV at E3 or TGS.
I really hope so
-
Sora96's Story Complete
That was just amazing!!
- Real life Lightning?
-
hmm what game to play when i get home
true but some times it cant beat Final Fantasy theatrhythm
-
Hello everyone (specifically the pretty girls like Lalablah).
how are you?
-
hmm what game to play when i get home
then i will play KH:DDD
- THEATRHYTHM CURTAIN CALL Announcement Trailer
-
Hello everyone (specifically the pretty girls like Lalablah).
lol hello
-
Two hours before I need to finish my play. It needs to be ten minutes and I've written two pages...
what type of play?
-
I'm sick. I feel very sick. Why am I at school?
why not just tell your teacher that your sick and go home?
- Black Cat's status update
- Would you be surprised if the cutscenes for Dream Drop Distance was added to 2.5?
-
Exam finals a-coming. Will be gone for a while.
good luck with them
-
Exam finals a-coming. Will be gone for a while.
good luck with them
- Do you ever visit KH13's Facebook page?
- When did you start playing video games?
-
ugh.. how I hate being sick..
Hope you get better
- Black Cat's status update
- Do you expect KH HD 2.5 ReMIX to have a pre-order bonus?
-
Capes in 2.5?
hmm maybe but its a 50/50