Everything posted by FightTheDarkness
-
KH III Available for Preorder on Amazon
Dat box art is sexyyyy.
- Square Enix press release reveals Kingdom Hearts III story details
-
PlayStation 4 - General Discussion
Don't worry. I love Australia.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 skipped A WHOLE GENERATION OF PLAYSTATION.
Flaming Lea is speaking the TRUTH right now. PREACH! But seriously, no one's making you buy it. By the time it comes out, the PS4 will probably be available SOMEWHERE for at least $50 less. You have 2 years to save $400, I'm pretty sure that's doable. Or you have two years to beg your parents to pitch in at least a little if saving that much money is going to be completely impossible for you. You're not alone. I currently have a PSP with just Birth by Sleep, a 3DS with just Dream Drop Distance, and a PS3 with just the future HD 1.5/2.5 Remixes. (Although I'll probably buy other games- but that was the REASON behind buying it.) There's no way after all of this money, I'm going to let $400 stop me now. I'm determined. Plus, the PS4 looks like it'll be good beyond just Kingdom Hearts III.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Suggestions!
-
Square Enix REALLY PULLED OUT its Big Guns to help promote the PS4 at E3.
R.I.P. Microsoft- 6/10/13
-
I'm so freaking conflicted!
This conversation is perfect. In all seriousness, it won't come out for at least two years. There's plenty of time to save money and you'll be able to buy a used one for around $350 by that time.
-
And now a response from Microsoft
They should just take a seat now. There's no recovering from this.
- Kingdom Hearts III!
-
Whats with the cartoony like graphics now?
I love it. I hope they keep it at least somewhat similar in the final product.
- When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will be released?
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013
How long until I can breathe again?
-
Eraqus' Keyblade
We gotta wait and see!
-
PlayStation 4 - General Discussion
Sony >>>>>>>>>>>>> Microsoft. Period.
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013
LMAO! I know I was so excited I couldn't even think straight while typing! But yes it was Twilight Town- sorry about the typo there!
-
So did you guys hear?
Lol the WORLD can't handle this epicness!
-
So did you guys hear?
I missed it. Is that why KH13 has been lagging like crazy?
- Accurate summary of my twitter, tumblr, KH13 and other sites in the past 2 hours
- KH3 the end?
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT! I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT!!!!
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013
We all kind of imagined how crazy we would all go when Kingdom Hearts III was announced, but this is just so bizzare. There's obviously still a MASSIVE amount of speculation to be had about a release date (it wouldn't be Nomura if he didn't leave SOME to the imagination ) but honestly, I'm ecstatic with excitement right now. As far as the trailer, I loved it. I think it definitely revamped the basic story line of what the game's direction/plot will ESSENTIALLY be about. I definitely like the fact that Master Eraqus will have at least some part in the big finale (even if it is just the idea of him and not actually him) as pointed out by the Keyblade being found in the trailer. The graphics look like something from a dream. I am curious to know what part Twilight Town will have to play in Kingdom Hearts III. Overall, I'm stoked. I definitely knew that it was going to be exclusively for Play Station 4 and that's totally fine. I feel like Kingdom Hearts III deserves the best possible development it can get. What are your guys' thoughts? This is it!
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- How Do You Feel About KH3 Being on PS4?
-
WTF?!
OMG! I saw that before! Haha. Too creepy!