Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
-
Pre-TGS Livestream Square Enix Trolling
Pretty much, guess we should pin our hopes on TGS
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD hype & general discussion
-
RWBY
Isn't the Glyphs her Semblance though? I always assumed they were just platforms but I'm confused again after seeing her use Haste on Blake
-
RWBY
No episode this week instead there doing a Q&A + some explaining some info on the world of RWBY I hope they explain how Weiss powers work
-
Who will save Terra
I think he'll save himself I would be really disappointed if his Lingering Sentiment doesn't show up, after all he did promise to set things right at the end of his story
-
RWBY
Only Monty Oum could make a food fight that awesome
-
Tetsuya Nomura to attend San Diego Comic-Con International
Hmmm, I'm expecting FFXV news but i should probably prep myself for disappointment too I'm pretty sure KH3 won't show up though, it seems to early in development
-
RWBY
Its probably just the usual Jaune flirting with Weiss, nothing new there
-
RWBY
This sounds awesome O_O
-
RWBY
Were there any differences between the RTX version and the demo which has already been released? P.S Awesome KH Shirts
-
RWBY
Big Stuff From RWBY Panel in case you missed it - Guy who made Grimm Eclipse got hired by RT- Official RWBY Game in Development - Planned for Multiplatform release - Official Japanese Dub by Warner Bros Japan - Trailer for Volume 2 was shown - ROBOTS EVERYWHERE Premiers online on July 24th
-
RWBY
Sneak peek Preview of Volume 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgAEqJWghso Looks like there are going to be more fights
-
RWBY
Final Production Diary is out http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=9272&carousel=1&cid=1
- The Kingdom Hearts III teaser video is the game's starting scene-- Yasue talks KH3 with Kotaku
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD announced
-
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD announced
- LittleBigPlanet 3
I'm gonna be honest, at first I was a little disappointed they didn't go full 3D platforming Now I'm over it and super excited, after all, if it ain't broke why fix it?- Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, Treasure Planet and Lightning confirmed for KH3?!?
- What was your favourite part from today's news at E3?
- Lazer Team a Film by Rooster Teeth
They hit their goal within 10 hours, that's insane- KHIII Spoilers - The Lost Masters Theory
- New Kingdom Hearts III teaser trailer shown
- How far do you think production of KH 3 is?
Considering the trailer doesn't even say 'Coming Soon' and just 'Now in Development' I assume they started development quite recently, maybe just a year before they revealed it- KHIII Spoilers - The Lost Masters Theory
- RWBY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXmM4RNg_SA - LittleBigPlanet 3