Everything posted by Oblivion16
-
Which order will you play the KH games in 2.5?
I'll probably play KH2FM first and well.. probably rage quit at Lingering Will and break my controller and wont be able to play BBSFM
-
Who else Thinks Aqua is the hottest girl in KH?
Aqua is indeed hot but....i prefer Kairi!
-
I'm just going to open up and say it!
Judging by the title i was expecting to see something like: IM GAY
-
Game Tweaks: Better Populated Worlds
If there would be more people in the worlds, i would like to see the thing you talked about that when heartless appear the people cover in fear and run. But i would also like to see they react to Sora summoning the Keyblade when there's no heartless. I think it would be pretty cool to hear like: ''Woah'' and ''What is that?''
- What are your biqqest hopes for Kh3.?
- Will Kh3 live up to its expectation or fall.?
- Who Do You Want To Play As In KH3?
- What I Want For Kingdom Hearts 3
-
About the Trailer
I sure hope those kind of summons are in the final game!
- KH3 doesn't really feel like a Kingdom Hearts to me...
-
Comparison Photo
AQUA'S SO PRETTY! :333
- KH3 2015?
-
New Kingdom Hearts III trailer from D23 Expo released
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX announced for PS3, releasing 2014, containing KH2FM & BBSFM & Re:coded
YES! HOLY SH*T! YEA WOHOO! I CANT WAIT!- Do you think?
I love the KH games cause of the feels. I think Nomura will make us cry tears of joy and tears of sadness in this game . Now how will he do that is beyond me.- How will Roxas react when he sees Riku again?
Roxas gona walk up to riku and be like- Do you like the new Art style in KH3?
- Number 1 KH Moment
Oh i have tons but if i had to chose one......i'll pick the one that made me laught the most. Hades: Did you forget who youre talking to? I'm the Lord of the Dead! Auron: Huh..no wonder no one wants to die..- The Gummshit
Holy shit the title of this thread got me laughing like crazy- Who is most likely to be gone for good?
I dont think this will happen. It wouldnt really make sense for her to die since shes finally gona get some screentime and all.- Who is most likely to be gone for good?
Terra. But he has to go down a badass way!- Do all the youtube videos i put on my about me page start to play immideatly or do i have to p'li...
- Do all the youtube videos i put on my about me page start to play immideatly or do i have to p'li...
- Do all the youtube videos i put on my about me page start to play immideatly or do i have to p'li...
- Oblivion16's status update
Do all the youtube videos i put on my about me page start to play immideatly or do i have to p'link it weirdly to get it to do it? - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX announced for PS3, releasing 2014, containing KH2FM & BBSFM & Re:coded