Everything posted by No.XIII
-
I firetrucking called it
http://kh13.com/forum/topic/63610-who-else-cant-wait-for-kingdom-hearts-25-hd-remix/
- No.XIII's status update
-
Who else can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX?
I firetrucking called it.
- No.XIII's status update
-
square, wat r u doin?
Why would they put KH2.5 on PS4? They released 1.5 on PS3 so they should release 2.5 on PS3. Spending more money just to put an HD collection on the PS4 would be idiotic. It wouldn't change a thing to the game anyway. It would only cost more money.
- KH3 2015?
-
The "Two Hearts to Dual wield" thing is bullshit
As in, Xemnas had kept it and her armor, and Riku found it.
-
The "Two Hearts to Dual wield" thing is bullshit
He found it in The World That Never Was. Aqua left it.
- New KH3 Trailer Not Being Shown To Public
- New KH3 Trailer Not Being Shown To Public
- New KH3 Trailer Not Being Shown To Public
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts at D23 Expo Japan
So what's going on?
- BBS vol. 2 in 2.5 Remix?
-
Sora's Actual Age
Pretty sure the wiki has the correct ages.
- New KH3 clip
- Another edit im sharing with teh world
-
Can't wait untIl DS3. New KH3 footage.
Wow. I said DS3 when I meant D23. I'm an idiot. And D23 is in 3 days.
- No.XIII's status update
- Nomura's 'Conversations with Creators' video to contain new Kingdom Hearts III clip from D23 Expo Japan?
-
My Opinion On The Assassin's Creed Series.
- Kingdom Hearts on Xbox
That's being a fanboy.- Kingdom Hearts on Xbox
I don't mind myself. I have it and love it on PS3, but the fact that there's so much fanboy hate on the Xbox getting Kingdom Hearts is just unruly and unneccesary.- Kingdom Hearts on Xbox
Why the firetruck is everyone against it? It just feels so fanboyish. I don't see why KH 1.5 can't be on Xbox.- the walking dead season premiere around the same time as the KH presentation!
Why "oh no"?- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-</em>
- Kingdom Hearts on Xbox