Everything posted by darkerturbo
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
I quickly take a look at my surroundings. Pretty much flat besides the wall behind me. As stealth sneak approaches i jump backwards onto the wall behind me and land on the floor behind him just in time to see him hit the wall. I shoot his hand using an ice arrow, and it freezes to the wall
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
Noticing that the Stealth Sneak is still paying attention to Aros, I decide that it's a good time to strike. Using the fire element on my sword, I run at him while he isn't looking, and stab him in the back. I quickly jump off and put some distance as chances are he won't be happy. I notice that no burn marks are visible but I suppose that makes sense as no stealth sneak is visible either
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
WIll You Be Getting The "New" 3DS At Launch?
It's a definite eventually, but at launch it's more fo a maybe
-
Remember My Last Post?
It's completely understandable to get a little carried away when you have negative thoughts about something, especially on the internet where you can't hear yourself saying those things, which tends to help more things get through the filter that you have when speaking out loud. The fact that you were willing to admit you were wrong is proof enough you realized your mistake, and while other people may think otherwise, I don't think you should let it bother you. I'd suggest that if you're ever unsure if a post is going to far, wait 5 minutes after typing it up, and then reread it. That tends to give you a better idea of whether it's appropriate or not.
-
Will Kairi's grandmother return
Kairi's grandmother is going to team up with Xehanort, in an effort to reclaim her youth by getting a vessel. In a strange twist Xehanort chooses kairi to be that vessel, however Kairi's grandmother doesn't recognize her as it has been many years since she's seen Kairi. When she finds out she teams up with the 7 lights to finish Xehanort off. During the final boss, we discover that Xehanort planted a small piece of his being into Kairi's grandmother, transforming her into a xehanort. The final boss is Sora vs. Master Xehanort for the first half, and Sora vs. Grandma Nort for the second half.
-
Why are Kingdom Hearts' games scattered on different platforms?
I'm not sure what they're reasoning for this was, but overall it likely either comes down to them finding a console more suitable for an idea they have, or thinking that it will sell better on a different console. And I hate to break it to you, but no matter how many people you ask to contact square about putting 3d and 3 on ps3, they won't do it unless they decide it's the best thing to do
-
Why is this considered werid?
Well, when people see 14 and 16, they are likely to automatically assume you're 2 years or more apart, not the other way around. Regardless, it's best to ignore people like that. Age is a measurement of time you existed on the planet, and should not be used to restrict how you interact with others. Pedophilia is one thing, but to complain about a couple of teenagers who like each other, it's just plain stupidity. I don't know if this is about you or someone you know, but I hope whoever it is can get past these issues, or at least get them to shut up about it when they're/you're around
-
Thank Nomura For Making You Wait
For me, KH3 may need to come out before fall 2016, because I don't know if I'll be allowed to take my ps4 with me (provided I go to school far away from home, which I'm currently hoping to do)
-
Which New World Will Be Revealed First?
I only want one new world revealed, close to the release date. Aside from that I want to find out when I unlock it
-
who here has a ps4?
I have one since my brother also wanted one, and I'm a big fan of infamous. He uses it more than I do. My username is ComitialTripod8, though you're more likely to see me on ps3, and maybe vita.
-
Continue The Story (Not An RP)
is a strange goal for a farmer, but
-
Continue The Story (Not An RP)
He keeps going lower and lower, unable to stop
-
darkerturbo's comment on Sorual's profile
Thanks for adding me. Nice choices for your favorite series btw