Everything posted by Marco Basile
-
Aspetta, parli italiano? O_O
Un po' tutti, in un modo o nell'altro, ne sanno qualcosa...
-
Aspetta, parli italiano? O_O
Peggio di quando vieni messo nella friendzone dalla ragazza che ami
-
This is what we should actually be using #SquareBeFair for
He he yup...
- Keyblades of Darkness in KH3?
-
Aspetta, parli italiano? O_O
...*rosica*
-
This is what we should actually be using #SquareBeFair for
NOTHING CAN'T STOP OUR LOVE FOR Kingdom Hearts *screamin' out loud*
-
Aspetta, parli italiano? O_O
Perché tu pensi che possa considerare noi miseri plebei?
-
This is what we should actually be using #SquareBeFair for
Ahahah yeah! Luckily, I'm used to import from japan, so it's not a big problem to me (I've bought from Japan a lot of times). But when we'll go to Tokyo, first we have a coffee together with Nomura-san and Shimomura-san THEN we'll go to Akihabara and we'll buy anything Kingdom Hearts-related :cool:
-
This is what we should actually be using #SquareBeFair for
That's what I want to be :cool:
-
Aspetta, parli italiano? O_O
Ahahah allora ce lo prendiamo tutti insieme
-
Would you trust Axel/Lea?
He's always been a cool guy. Of course he remembers anything about the events of CoM, Days and KHII. He wants to help Sora because of his memories (of nobody and human), he probably remembers even Ventus. If he can use the Dark Portals he SHOULD be able to go to Realm of Darkness and save Aqua, but who knows, it's up to Nomura
-
This is what we should actually be using #SquareBeFair for
Yup me too, I know that a lot of KH fans have bought it. The Box is really nice and quite big. And this year I'm looking forward to buy the 10th Anniversary Box :wink:
-
Aspetta, parli italiano? O_O
Sì infatti però in ogni caso un giorno ci andrò comunque *faccia speranzosa* :')
-
This is what we should actually be using #SquareBeFair for
It really has no sales? That's why when I bought it, it cost me only 44 $ (on ebay)
-
What happened to Goofy's son?
He's one of the 13th Darknesses.
- New Kingdom Hearts III teaser trailer shown
- Playable Characters in KHIII
-
This is what we should actually be using #SquareBeFair for
What do you mean with "has no sales"? o.O
- Characters opening doors in Kingdom Hearts 3
- will magic be more realistic in kingdom hearts III?
- Riku and King Mickey going to Disney worlds?
- Something (not so important) i like to see in KH3
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 Expo 2015
In the last D23 Expo a little part of "gameplay" was shown (even if we don't know yet if everything we saw will REALLY be in KHIII)... So I suppose we'll see something new of KHIII (Anyway, I hope so, but I'm not 100% sure)
-
HD 2.5 ReMIX Japanese website updates: HD Re:coded screenshots, Re:coded cutscenes will contain character encyclopedia & will unlock PS3 theme
I'm so hyped for the 2 hours of new material!
-
Post Favorite KH Cutscene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxqD8VQehaMSimply love it