Everything posted by Klonoa the Dream Traveler
-
Cheers to drama topics, KH13!
We needs something good right now.
- (speculation)Do you think we will see Cable Town at the american d23?
-
Dangerous is my middle name
Yep.
- Klonoa the Dream Traveler's status update
-
Aww/WAHT
I don't understand this. :mellow:
- Battles/Fights You Hope to See in KH3
- Final Design for Dream Drop Distance (HD) Project
- Klonoa the Dream Traveler's status update
- Do you like to platinum PS3/PS4/PS Vita games?
-
To anime fanboys ( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°)
- Dark depressing night. Not tired, won't sleep for a while. Completely alone. It is nice but it is...
- Okay, plot twist: I'm no longer going to Oklahoma. My family couldn't afford it. Oh well, "I gues...
More like: I guess my summer vacation is finally over....- LOUD NOISES
IFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE- What is the worst thing that could happen in KH3?
- LOUD NOISES
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! X)- Who ships SoraxRiku?
I do. Although is Sora x Kairi makes more sense.- #ScrewYourStatusChains #UniquesUnite
#Prepareforthehate #SubmitToTheChains- Game Character In One Word Game
Lucas (Mother 3)- Klonoa the Dream Traveler's status update
- New member. Hello
Sorry for not appearing late but, Welcome to KH13! Feel free to ask anything!- Ron Swanson is my hero
Annnnnnnnnnnd you ruined it. X3- sruoy naht retteb si tac sdneirf ruoy nehw (Decipher this? )
When your friends cat is better than your?- Klonoa the Dream Traveler's status update
When your friends eyeballs are better than yours- Real KH3 leak?
Wow, it's pretty good! I can actually imagine Sora being in the hyrule now!- Klonoa the Dream Traveler's status update