Everything posted by Swordinger
- A new Keyblade is introduced!
- Kingdom Hearts III confirmed to appear at D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim, CA - August 16
- What is your favorite game genre?
- OH MY GOD. Look at that signed card for the KH X Chi 2nd anniversary thing. They wear each other'...
-
OH MY GOD. Look at that signed card for the KH X Chi 2nd anniversary thing. They wear each other'...
I KNOW RIGHT?! OMGGGGGGG
-
Swordinger's status update
OH MY GOD. Look at that signed card for the KH X Chi 2nd anniversary thing. They wear each other's clothes. I'm screaming.
- Who do you think should replace Leonard Nimoy as Xehanort?
- Kingdom Hearts 2 Glitched, Hilarious
- Kingdom Hearts III confirmed to appear at D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim, CA - August 16
- Swordinger's status update
-
Which game in the Kingdom Hearts series do you think contributes to the story the most?
Birth by Sleep, obviously.
- Would you be interested in taking the Mark of Mastery Exam?
- I need to lay down a sec. Steven Bomb 3.0 spoilers destroyed my heart. Garnet, precious cinnamon ...
-
Need to make some friends
My heart melt. Sure we can be friends, you silly bast*rd ;_____;
-
I need to lay down a sec. Steven Bomb 3.0 spoilers destroyed my heart. Garnet, precious cinnamon ...
I SAW THEM ON YOUTUBE. I COULDN'T RESIST. WHY AM I SUCH A PILE OF PURE TRASH ;__________________________;
-
I need to lay down a sec. Steven Bomb 3.0 spoilers destroyed my heart. Garnet, precious cinnamon ...
yEAH BUT OMG I SPOILED MYSELF WITH SOME SHORT SCENES REBECCA SUGAR SHOWED AT THE SAN DIEGO COMIC CON
- Make your own Gif!
-
Swordinger's status update
I need to lay down a sec. Steven Bomb 3.0 spoilers destroyed my heart. Garnet, precious cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure.
-
Post a picture of yourself!
Precious cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure.
- Have you been keeping up with the info from San Diego Comic-Con?
-
how do you stop being depressed 24/7
Keep yourself occupied. Do something, kill some time. From personal experience, doing something helps. Time passes, and so will the rest.
-
*beating the sh*t out of Xehanort in KH3* ...for Terra ;_;
He deserves even more than just that.
- A look ahead to the Anniversary Events!
-
*beating the sh*t out of Xehanort in KH3* ...for Terra ;_;
;A;
-
Which of these mythical creatures do you like more?
Dragons, even tho my favorite legendary creatures are mermaids.