Everything posted by CrystalRaine
-
Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun
Frozen world reveal, new music, concept art, and possibly renders of Riku and Kairi.
- Which of these Disney movies would you want to be in KH3?
- What Worlds do You NOT Want to See in KH3?
-
WHO Will Voice Master Xehanort?
Christopher Lloyd - there's really nobody else I can think of who would come close to Nimoy's portrayal.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
I tried this again, making sure to defeat all the enemies, and it works perfectly! Thank you so much, levelling is a lot easier now!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
I tried this, and it doesn't work for me, unfortunately
- What new Disney villains could appear in KH3?
- New Unchained X quests coming tonight!
- New Unchained X quests coming tonight!
-
New Unchained X quests coming tonight!
I was reading the bulletin board on KHUX the other day, and it mentioned something about 50 new quests coming on 21/9, which is today in Japan. The daily maintenance has been extended by 3 hours from its usual 6am to 9am, so I assume the new quests will be implemented after maintenance is completed. Just for heads up, that's 5PM PDT, 8PM EST, 12AM GMT, and 1AM BST. Have fun!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help
Just letting you guys know that more quests are coming tonight!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help
Anyone know how you get more Avatar Coins? I finished all 200 quests the other day, and I only had about 70 - I just checked the Avatar Board and I have about 500, and I'm wondering how I got them!
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.9 at TGS?
I don't know, I believe the leak is real, but there's the possibility that this 'secret' title is not 2.9, so it might just be mere coincidence.
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.9 at TGS?
Let's cross our fingers!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
It means you've gone over the medal limit.
- Which FF characters do you want to see in KH3?
-
[Vulpeus]Kingdom Hearts Unchained X English party
Think I accidentally made my own party, was wondering why I didn't get an invite, haha Could you please send me invite again? My IGN is Chloe and my ID is 14431
-
[Vulpeus]Kingdom Hearts Unchained X English party
IGN: Chloe ID#: 14431
-
New leak shows Kingdom Hearts 2.9 could be an upcoming title for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4, + possible Kingdom Hearts III info
Probably because DDD is the direct predecessor to KH3 (IIRC, KH3 is meant to start where DDD ends.), and Square would want to market it as such. DDD is without a doubt the most important game, story wise, that provides background on the story for KH3 - my guess is that if the game is marketed as something like Kingdom Hearts Re: Dream Drop Distance, Square could be worried players might not be as invested to play it as they may not view it as a key title.
-
New leak shows Kingdom Hearts 2.9 could be an upcoming title for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4, + possible Kingdom Hearts III info
Whenever a company denies a specific project is in the works, it's never really conclusive proof of anything.It could either be true, or the company denies it because of embargoes or a NDA. It happens all the time, so just because Nomura said there are no plans for a PS4 collection isn't evidence of anything.
-
New leak shows Kingdom Hearts 2.9 could be an upcoming title for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4, + possible Kingdom Hearts III info
Oh. My. God. !!!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Thank you!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Where do you get the special medals though, such as the Flora/Fauna/Merryweather or Sorcerer Mickey ones?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help
Thank you I live in the UK which is 8 hours behind Japan so it should be finished in the early hours - good job I'm nocturnal!
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained X: What Union did you pick?