Everything posted by Seeker Of Nothingness
-
Videogame alphabet game
Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)
-
Videogame alphabet game
Ward (Final Fantasy VIII)
-
VIP PARTY from Cid Hollow Bastion
I think Shiro Amano portrayed the party Cid mentions in KH1 at the beginning of the KH2 manga... yet I'm not 100% sure about this since I read it long ago
- Who is your favourite Princess of Heart?
- Characters You Don't Want to Die in KH3
-
A wild Espurr appears~
Welcome!
-
Kh Unchained X please come out soon
Say it louder... ah no wait, maybe if we all say it louder then SE will do it seriously Joking aside, I'm looking forward to it, too... because then, I will understand what I'm supposed to do with all those colorful buttons and moogles and awesome cards (or medals if we wanna say)!
-
Capcom Asks Fans About A Resident Evil 2 Remake
It was about time they did! This is one of the best horror games ever and it's a shame they didn't do anything with it... but now, we're going to have one of the best RE of every time totally remade with some wonderful graphics! At least this is what I hope for but please Capcom: 1- don't change the story plot as with The Darkside Chronicles; 2- don't do anything that could damage this majestic masterpiece. In any case, this is ONE-GREAT-NEW for all RE fans! Rejoice! <3 <3
-
*Sips tea* Yes, yeeeeeeeeeees! Let us speak on the glories of the tanned succubus they call Xehan...
You will I'm having a great time here, you bet it! ^^
-
*Sips tea* Yes, yeeeeeeeeeees! Let us speak on the glories of the tanned succubus they call Xehan...
You're damned right I do! everyone here is so nice and friendly and that's precisely the reason why I decided to join the group: I know no one in my town who likes videogame that much as I do, so I thought that would be crazy cool to join a virtual community to talk about things I like with people who like them, too! So I ended up here with all of my suitcases and I happily found a nice place where to stay Anyway thanks for asking, that was very kind of you! ^^
- Kingdom hearts III will be for ps4 and xbox1
-
*Sips tea* Yes, yeeeeeeeeeees! Let us speak on the glories of the tanned succubus they call Xehan...
Nice to meet you Caramel, I'm always happy to chat with someone who share the same Cult Of Nort! You think exactly as I do and I also see you're a poet when it comes to talk about Xehanort (*looks at the comment above*) Hope you don't mind if I add you as friend Anyway, don't ever forget: wherever you go, Nort's always with you (well that's very good to know... and better than the original quote imo )
-
*Sips tea* Yes, yeeeeeeeeeees! Let us speak on the glories of the tanned succubus they call Xehan...
Sure, this kind of succubus is always waaaaay more than warmly welcomed by me May Darkness bring sexiness to all worlds (and tan to us all)!! http://i.imgur.com/stUec03.jpg?2 Long live Xehanort and his tanned golden-eyed beauties! Cheers (even if we're supposed to drink tea, we need to toast anyway )
-
Thanks for adding!
Don't worry, better late than never )
- Seeker Of Nothingness's comment on catmaster0116's profile
-
Favourite Kingdom Hearts Piano track
I ABSOLUTELY agree with you! When you speak about flavour, it makes me think about Xenoblade Chronicles's main theme... when I first listened to it, I was like: " :O :O man, who's this guy who's able to play such a majestic track (which perfectly describes the entire Xenoblade story with its notes if you ask me)?!" Then I found out it was HER, Her Majesty The Magnificent KH's OST Composer Yoko Shimomura, and I understood everything The first thing I do when I have to decide if I like a videogame or not is listening to its OST 'cause it's almost the most important thing to me in a videogame and Yoko Shimomura always MAKES YOU FEEL when you listen to her tracks... that's one of the biggest reasons I like KH that much Thank you Yoko Shimomura, we all love you
-
Hio. I'm new here!
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
-
Favourite Kingdom Hearts Piano track
Good Lord, I haven't found a Piano track that I don't like yet All of these tracks are wonderful masterpieces, but of all the ones you listed my favourite one is Concert Paraphrase on "Dearly Beloved"... I found it when I first watched that KH3 trailer with YX and Young Eraqus on a black background speaking about the Lost Masters! After that, I suddenly decided that was an amazing version of Dearly Beloved, considering there's also a (remixed) part from "L'Eminenza Oscura II" (I crazy love all of these Italian titles.... Fantasia alla Marcia, L'Eminenza Oscura, L'Impeto Oscuro, Oscurità dell'Ignoto, Forze del Male, Forze dell'Oscurità and an entire song with Italian lyrics... Destati and almost all beloging to the Xehanort guys <3 well done Yoko Shimomura )
- Have you ever sent/found a bottled letter in the ocean or beach?
- What is the worst thing that could happen in KH3?
-
Your Avatar?
Mine is a drawing of Xehanort I made one year ago... Since on the Net there is plenty of beautiful pictures of Sora & Co but I never found anything with just Xemnas, Ansem, YX and MX, I decided to draw something involving this 4 characters and... well you see what the outcome was despite YX's awful face and his resemblance to SS Goku ( ), I still think that drawing's not that bad... yes, you're right: I know it could have been better, but it also could have been worse
- If Pixar were to feature in Kingdom Hearts, what film would you want to see most?
- SoKai in a nutshell
- Have you ever introduce people to Kingdom Hearts?
-
Favorite Character
Xemnas! Then Ansem SoD, YX, Terranort and Master Xehanort... basically, Xehanort from the light side, Master Eraqus.