Everything posted by Mark Cummings
- Kingdom Hearts III- Dive to the Heart choices explained
-
[Updated] KH13's Kingdom Hearts III review and video review
It's so awesome to play a Kingdom Hearts game where I both don't know exactly how to get from point A to point B, and that I don't know what is going to happen next. I'm having an absolute blast with this game.
- Kingdom Hearts III character renders have been shown on Famitsu.com
-
Tetsuya Nomura discusses writing the scenario (including dialogue) for Kingdom Hearts III and the game's own Instagram-like social network
Not even the world of Kingdom Hearts can escape Social Media.
-
KH13's Kingdom Hearts III Coverage Masterpost
I'm looking forward to reviews for the game.
-
Kingdom Hearts III digital playstation pre-load available now for the Japan version; Playstation users can pre-download Kingdom Hearts III ahead of launch
Ready and waiting. The day KH3 releases worldwide is both far off and very near.
- Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- announced for worldwide tour; starting April 27, 2019
-
Face My Fears written in the same key as Kingdom Hearts II's Passion; contains the same chords as Dearly Beloved
I think it's a nice nod to Utada Hikaru's work. I love the song and can't wait to see the full opening in a week.
-
Kingdom HeartsIII worlds showcases at Shibuya Station, Tokyo; includes new screenshots and quotes
really neat gallery.
- More Kingdom Hearts III screenshots released showing Ratatouille minigame and gameplay from Monstropolis, Arendelle, and a Moogle Shop
- Three new Classic Kingdom games have been revealed
-
Analysis: Kingdom Hearts III Lucca Comics and Games 2018 Tangled Trailer
I checked IMDB a couple of days ago, and found that Mandy Moore is voicing Rapunzel again.
- What are your thoughts on KH's current story direction?
-
What's the most important thing in a villain?
The three most important things that I think make a great villain are: not knowing from the beginning why they do what they do, a strong presence in the story and charisma in spades.
- What are you excited for next in Union Cross?
- If you had the option, which of the KH3 Worlds so far would you visit first?
- What's your favorite Batman game?
-
Which Final Fantasy would be cool as a World in KH?
VI or IX would be good. I think IX would work better because of the art style.
- 6 replies
-
- ff
- final fantasy
- kh
- kh1
-
Tagged with:
- What's your favorite original Organization 13 voice?
- Who's your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character?
- If "weapon choice" is back in KH3 (Sword/Shield/Staff), what will you choose?
- What Kingdom Hearts-related podcasts do you listen to?
- Which anime character would make the sweetest cameo in Kingdom Hearts?
-
Where would you like to go on a summer vacation?
I've always wanted to go to Italy.
- In which Kingdom Hearts world would you spend your Summer Vacation?