Everything posted by ShatteredGem
-
Avoid the Moderators!
why not -542
-
Avoid the Moderators!
*hits triple dice block* 30. -508
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Avoid the Moderators!
wake me up wake me up inside can't reach 100
-
Avoid the Moderators!
*time travels* 1
-
Avoid the Moderators!
459. That comes after 10, right?
-
so, many, donald medals, and, mickey medals. ⊙_⊙;
Donald confirmed for overlord
-
ShatteredGem's status update
if they tease a dppt remake in sun and moon i will scream from nostalgia
-
Which faction will you join on Unchained χ?
Vulpeus or Ursus, that's the question? I can bearly handle this. But if I joined Vulpeus, I might be outfoxed.
- What disney shows would you like to see in KH3 or in KH in general?
- What would people want in a future antagonist?
-
Avoid the Moderators!
2.5 HD REMIX
-
Avoid the Moderators!
OH NO NOT AGAIN 21
-
2 many dubl poastz
you just triple posted
-
Avoid the Moderators!
19. oh boy somebody's gonna multipost again
-
Avoid the Moderators!
hah 17 why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person
- Kingdom Hearts The First χ announced!
-
Avoid the Moderators!
Wait a sec shouldn't the count be 0? 15.
-
Sora using Sonic's Physics
Well, someone made the original project, I just swapped some noises and sprites
-
2 many dubl poastz
no ur double posting
-
I've Achieved The Impossible! =D
Great. Now do it without Curaga and potions, and I will hail you as king.
- Soo, I need to talk to my clones, or something.
-
Avoid the Moderators!
Organization XIII
-
Is....This a Glitch or April Fools?
i'm the cool one
-
Super Mario Bros on Crack XD
WAAA HAA HEEEEEE