Everything posted by Lubellamy
-
Jump Festa 2017 lineup to include Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
I can't believe that we are less than two months await for kh 2.8
-
Lubellamy's status update
Yesterday i bought a kh keychain, now I have to wait to know who i got. I hope is Axel
- Lubellamy's status update
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Hey Party People, The Name's Bill Cipher! C:
Be careful Cipher or the Pines would caught you again
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX announced for the PlayStation 4, releasing in 2017
Now i regret a little buying the ps3 versions last year. Still buying this though
- Lubellamy's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue opening cinematic released
I love it so much and i need this game right now
- Monogram Direct to release Kingdom Hearts series 3D Foam Keyrings in November/December 2016
-
Old & New Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game.
Used to be KH1 then KH2FM appeared in my life
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Will the delay effect the winter KH3 news?
-
Why do you play Kingdom Hearts?
I started because of disney and final fantasy. I stayed for everything
-
Cover artwork for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue revealed
It is really beautiful but it can't top 1.5
- Lubellamy's status update
-
When will you watch the upcoming trailer for KH 2.8 from TGS?
Lubellamy replied to Joy Liberatore's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I have to wake up two hours earlier but i'll watch it as soon as comes out
- 31 replies
-
- a fragmentary passage
- kh
- kh2.8
- kh3d
-
Tagged with:
- Lubellamy's status update
-
New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue wall scroll & other Kingdom Hearts merchandise confirmed for TGS 2016 appearance
I really want those mugs. Although I certainly don't need more
-
What's your favourite Digimon series?
Miraculous Ladybug
-
What's your favourite Digimon series?
I voted Tamers but I'm actually torn between that and Adventure 1. Sora is the best
- New merchandise available for Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath- & more
- Lubellamy's status update
-
Gahhh, I'm so excited for my job interview tomorrow! God willing, it'll go spectacular!
Good luck!
- Lubellamy's status update