Everything posted by Shanks0407
-
If any, what type of free DLC do you think Kingdom Hearts 2.8 will receive?
I think additional shotlocks would be put in the DLC
- Which is your favorite Dream Eater?
- What was your favorite announcement from Paris Games Week?
-
New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer reveals that the game will release in Japan on January 12, 2017
Man, I am a little annoyed because this game was suppose to be the game for 2016 and now that it is being delayed for 2017, it pains me to learn that we might not see KH3 til 2018 because I never saw two Kingdom Hearts video games on a console being released on the same year.
-
What Kingdom Hearts 2.8 related news do you think is likely to be shown at TGS?
I would like to at least know when they would be releasing the demo in the ps4
- 22 replies
-
- final chapter prologue
- kh0.2
- kh1
- kh2.8
-
Tagged with:
-
What other two worlds do you think'll come to Unchained χ?
Tetsuya Nomura said that the third world would be something we never saw in a Kingdom Hearts game before right, so I am thinking that the third world might be the Frozen world, Arendelle.
-
What is your favorite Keyblade used by Aqua?
I was in a bind between Master's Defender and Stormfall, but seeing how the Master's Defender had a more prominent form than the Stormfall Keyblade made me ultimately decide that the Master's Defender is my most favorite Keyblade belonging to her.
-
Impressions of the Kingdom Hearts 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage- E3 demo
Do you know if the 0.2 demo would be released in the ps4?
- What do you think about the 3D Daybreak Town in 2.8?
- How will you celebrate Kingdom Hearts 3?
- How far into the english dubbing process do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 is?