Everything posted by mollythedemyx
-
mollythedemyx's status update
I personally find the scenes in The Grid from KH DDD after Sora's battle with Rinzler verrrry emotional-
- mollythedemyx's status update
- Which is your favorite song in Beauty and the Beast?
-
Update: I got the donuts, we all good
I still have a ton and it's been over an hour~
-
Update: I got the donuts, we all good
All kinds Chocolate Glazed Speinkled Cake White chocolate
- mollythedemyx's status update
- mollythedemyx's status update
-
mollythedemyx's status update
My dad is taking forever to get up and get donuts so I'm bored and here I am.
- mollythedemyx's status update
-
Anyone else completely obsessed with Demyx Time-
It still has my life-
- Which Foreteller would you side with?
- In honor of Talk Like A Pirate Day, what's your favorite pirate film?
-
Which CGI opening cinematic for Kingdom Hearts do you like the most?
I personally love the KH 3D opening. It sends shivers down my spine every time, and the graphics are phenomenal!
-
I am eating bread. ~~THE MORE YOU KNOW~~
wHOT
- mollythedemyx's status update
-
I dreamt about a bomb in chicken wings
Dude. You need help- Jk-
-
Which Original world you don't want to return?
I love them all way too much!
-
mollythedemyx's status update
Ugh, polls aren't working for me and I just accidentally posted something stupid Axel save me
-
Donald and Cure/a/aga in KH III
Will Donald do his job?
- What would ruin KH3 for you?
-
Would You Go To A Midnight Release?
I would skip that day of school and play in for 24 hours straight
- KH3 Relationships
- mollythedemyx's status update
-
Olympus Coliseum Titans
So, this is a very quich theory, probably incorrect, but we've so far fought the ice titan and the rock titan, right? Well Hades still has 3 other titans up his sleeve. According to the movie, there were five titans, and we've only fought 2. So what if we fight the remainding ones in Olympus Coliseum? I don't know, I threw this together last second. Tell me what you think.
-
Anyone else completely obsessed with Demyx Time-
You should watch it sometime.