Everything posted by Young_Master_Eraqueez
- Possible secret boss FF and summon FF in KH3
- Tetsuya Nomura answers fan questions about Kingdom Hearts III; discusses Square Enix characters, secret bosses, CGI movie, and more
-
Attn: "Crown Week" for July is apparently going to be the 17th-23rd instead of the following week.
We aren't even getting the freaking Chirithy Charm.
-
Young_Master_Eraqueez's status update
When that 2018 launch window showed up on my screen at the end of that KH3 trailer I screamed so loud that I nearly killed my throat.
- Young_Master_Eraqueez's status update
-
I have found the new Kingdom Hearts antagonist!
I knew Rolph was the true enemy this whole time!
-
Super NES Classic Edition Announced
And I'm betting preorders are gonna sell out within 24 hours heck, maybe faster because of Starfox 2 being one of the games on this thing.
- E:62-0002 Error!
- The D23 Expo 2017 event schedule has been released but is not final
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX patches and DLC coming June 12, 2017 worldwide
And now thanks to v1.03 the Warp Snipe reaction command got real messed up. Basically when you use the rc on a shot fired by a Sniper Nobody most of the time it'll either do absolutly nothing or completely miss the shot it's supposed to reflect. And not only that, even if it does work it's still not easy to do a combo with the rc. The only time the rc isn't broken is when you're fighting Xigbar, It's only the Snipers that are affected by the issue.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX patches and DLC coming June 12, 2017 worldwide
If this patch doesn't fix any of the serious issues I'm gonna be real pissed.
-
stole from keckelon for the first and last time
You steal from Keckleon and you're as good as dead. I learned that the hard way.
-
How "glitchy" 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 are now?
Outside of some physics issues caused by 60 fps, missing audio clips, and the chance of save crashing in 2FM, I would go for 1.5+2.5. As for 2.8, I would say it's pretty solid in terms of gameplay and stability.
- [6-7-2017] Global 6 hour Maintenance starting tonight at 8 PM PT
-
Young_Master_Eraqueez's status update
Man, the comment section on the Pokken DX and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon reveal trailer is saltier than the Dead Sea.
- Pokemon Direct for June 6 2017
- [6-1-2017] Epic Medal Carnival featuring Key Art #8 tonight at 12 AM PT!
-
Word Chain Game (Video Game Edition)
Solgaleo (Pokemon)
- Young_Master_Eraqueez's status update
- Young_Master_Eraqueez's status update
-
New Animated Sonic Mania Pre-Order trailer
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
What is my purpose
Well he's not wrong
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Your Reaction To The Person's Signature Above You?
IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU DUDUDUEL!