Everything posted by Lycoris
-
Great. Larxene is back. What’s up with these blonde $@*#! Making me want to punch my iPad?
She was just kidding with you~
-
Great. Larxene is back. What’s up with these blonde $@*#! Making me want to punch my iPad?
Larxene isn't that bad. :]
- Frozen is in KH3! What are your thoughts?
- Lycoris's status update
-
If we get a Ratatouille world, I will be legitimately upset.
Pixar isn't bad, but I think there should be more worlds based on less popular Disney movies.
-
If we get a Ratatouille world, I will be legitimately upset.
(Btw those are rumors)
-
If we get a Ratatouille world, I will be legitimately upset.
There isn't any Ratatouille world, just a summon.
- Kingdom Hearts III releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019 in Japan, and January 29, 2019 worldwide
-
I AIN'T EVEN MAD ABOUT THE DELAY. IT MEANS A BETTER GAME
I am with quid here too. Game developers are people too and should have their time to improve the game.
-
Lycoris's status update
I don't mind KH3 getting delayed. At least we know that we are getting the game! Also good things come to those who wait.
-
Is Kingdom Hearts popular where do you live?
Unfortunately, I have never meet a person who is a fan of KH where I do live. What about you guys?
- What new game do you hope is announced at E3?
- In which Kingdom Hearts world would you spend your Summer Vacation?
- Which Disney movie do you not want to see in KH3?
- Which Disney movie do you not want to see in KH3?
-
I really need to update my profile.
Vanitas is cool.
-
The Superior
I am going to post it soon.
- Dragon!Marluxia
- What excites you the most about Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee?
- The Superior (updated)
-
The Superior (updated)
New version of the drawing with the background updated.
-
The Superior
-
KAIRI KH3 OUTFIT FANART
It looks nice on her.
- The Superior
- Who would be a cool boss for a Wreck-It Ralph world?