Everything posted by Joanie
- Who’ll be the villains/bosses of the Frozen world?
- So, aqua fell to darkness? WEEEEEELLLLL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ANOTHER CHARACTER THAT FELL TO DARK...
-
How I think alternate stories could work in KHIII (Speculation/Discussion)
I suppose that could be right. I just find it fun to think about what could happen.
-
today one day older.. I am getting old :-p
You're welcome :]
-
today one day older.. I am getting old :-p
Happy birthday chameleon man
-
I think I’ll go start heading over to the SSB Ultimate website daily to check for info. I wanna k...
Me too. I'm saving for a Switch just to play it.
-
How I think alternate stories could work in KHIII (Speculation/Discussion)
That would be awesome. It would be funny if you could end up with something like Jack Sparrow being a Keyblade wielder.
- Last Post Wins!
- Joanie's comment on Exiblade7's profile
- Well, in just 6 days, I'll be starting my new life in Illinois. I'm excited but at the same time ...
- Last Post Wins!
-
Sora's pirate outfit might be my favourite Sora outfit overall. Still surprised how badass that b...
Agreed. Mermaid is dum, Halloween is ok, Xmas is too edgy, lion looks a little odd to me, 20s is great, Monster is meh, toy is meh, and then they hit us with Pirate, which is fantastic.
- Who's your Nintendo waifu?
-
I am playing KH2 on critical level 1 right now and it is painful
I can feel the pain flowing through this status
- Last Post Wins!
- I used to pull all nightrers playing minish cap. Yeah. That could explain my lack of a sleep sche...
- Who's your Nintendo waifu?
- Who's your Nintendo waifu?
-
I used to pull all nightrers playing minish cap. Yeah. That could explain my lack of a sleep sche...
I dunno. Maybe I'll come up with something.
-
Last Post Wins!
Agreed. I doubt he will tho.
-
I used to pull all nightrers playing minish cap. Yeah. That could explain my lack of a sleep sche...
I almost did earlier today. I think the reason I don't play as much is because I don't enjoy sitting on the floor
-
Last Post Wins!
Not that they were "bad." The fourth one was actually kinda spooky. But it wasn't a good enough game to warrant all that attention.
- Joanie's status update
- I used to pull all nightrers playing minish cap. Yeah. That could explain my lack of a sleep sche...
-
Last Post Wins!
FrEDdiE iS HOMer SiMpSoN d'oh