Everything posted by Cellar Door
-
PETA kills 75% of the animals they save.
yooo throwin statistics out without having a source is craycray here's a good source http://www.petakillsanimals.com/proof/ and more shit about peta here http://firetruckyeahanimalwelfare.tumblr.com/search/peta it's actually gone from 75% to 90+% so that's scary
-
Too many killjoys on here. And yes, i'm looking at you, forum team.
shh no tears only dreams now
-
Hold on, if humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?
are you stupid or something dinosaurs evolved from humans
-
Hold on, if humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?
what? who said humans evolved from monkeys? there's a common ancestor, entirely different.
-
9002
outstanding robot citizen everyone should aspire to be like protoman
-
it`s under -9000!
no longer under -9000 sobs
-
cries deeply
cries with the rage of a thousand fearsome and turbulent rivers with the velocity of five million shooting geizers and there are waterfalls ERVEYWHERE ON MY FACEE
-
i laughed way harder than i should, but it's youtube.
I AM VENGEANCE I AM THE NIGHT AND SOMETIMES I GET A GOOD FEELING YEAH
- Cellar Door's status update
-
HOW THE firetruck DID I GET A BRUISE ON MY LIP FGDHSHYT
so last night meant nothing to you i see how it is
- LA DADA DA DADA DA
- i was gonna get back on kh13
- i was gonna get back on kh13
- i was gonna get back on kh13
- i was gonna get back on kh13
- Cellar Door's status update
-
Wednesday, I'm moving back to Japan. I dont remember a thing in Japan.
what?
- Cellar Door's status update
-
I wanna take you to a gay bar
get it right get it right get it tight
- Cellar Door's status update
-
wow, great job, Invisible Children.
there was a kony 2012 poster on my block so i put a paper over it that said smoke weed errday. sadly that wouldnt work with the vandilization of a memorial and national monument. that's disgusting and ridiculous, how is disrespecting history going to help the war?
- cellar door fanclub
- Who do you want to play as in KH3?
-
Korra looks browner.
oh, well that's cute.
-
Korra looks browner.
i think it's good, finally a poc female hero in a show.