Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which is your favorite Tomb Raider game?

Which is your favorite Tomb Raider game?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Tomb Raider game?

• Tomb Raider (1996)
    • Tomb Raider 2
    • Tomb Raider 3
    • Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
    • Tomb Raider: Anniversary
    • Tomb Raider: Underworld
    • Tomb Raider (2013)
    • Rise of the Tomb Raider
    • Never played a single one!
    • I don't like any of them.
    • A different one? Share below!

To my shame,I still having played a single Tomb Raider game despite Lara Croft being an iconic character and I believe most of the Tomb Raider games are on PSN.I should play one someday

I've only played the first reboot trilogy (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld), and of the three, I'd have to say that Underworld is my favorite. Its level design just hits all the right beats for me.

I've played a majority of them, and I have to say that 2013 has been my favorite.  While Rise of the Tomb Raider is obviously more refined, seeing Lara 's start was an amazing thing to experience.  It was a beautiful contrast to how we had seen her prior to that game.  Also, I loved using the bow and arrow, barely even touched the guns.

I would have to go with TR3 since me and my brother use to have it. Back when TR was really hard to play. 

I always remember skipping the level with the skip level code. And my brother would put in the unlimited items code. 

For nostalgic reasons, I went with the original for PS1. 

This is only because that was my very first video game ever, and essentially started my gaming addiction, haha. 

I was born in 1995 and my mother had a PlayStation when I was very little, and around the age of 4 or so (1999) I got my hands on a controller and tried out that and a few other games and loved them.

If I take away the nostalgia factor though, I'd say it's a tie between Underworld and the 2013 TR reboot. I haven't tried Rise (the sequel) yet, due to the fact that I have a PS4 and it JUST came out for that console recently. I'll have to pick it up for Christmas later this year and see how I like it.