Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ajn0912

Transfer of saves and trophies from the PS3 versions

Anybody wants to start a petition asking Square Enix to allow the transfer of PS3 saves and trophies?

We could post the petition in the comments of every upcoming facebook articles to promote this idea, and not be forced again to invest so many hours of our lives on certain tasks.

We can still try. A lot of games, when shown in the Tropy section, are considered for PS4 and PS Vita. So Square Enix could technically make all of their HD games at the same time for PS3 and PS4 in terms of trophies. Save transfers would be the only thing they would need to be creative about.

Well it doesn't matter to me if they or don't transfer over, but since Final Fantasy X and X-2 trophies did I'm sure they will as well, but if they don't I just hope they make it so you don't have to go through all the difficulties in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and make it so those trophies stack

Well, there's always the possibility that saves and trophies can be transferred, but then there's always the chance it won't happen, ya know? We'll have to wait and see! But hey, I don't mind grinding for the trophies again! It'd be good to distract me while I wait for Kingdom Hearts III! :3

I have yet to see any company do that for any game. But hey who cares if it means you get to replay and grind for those trophies again lol that's the fun of it. If you were to want a trophy transfer then what's the point of getting the collection again then?

I have yet to see any company do that for any game. But hey who cares if it means you get to replay and grind for those trophies again lol that's the fun of it. If you were to want a trophy transfer then what's the point of getting the collection again then?

Well, there were alot of bugs in the PS3 versions. Also, it would kind of suck to have to redo some of the pointless trophies imo. But being able to transfer your data would spare the hassle of having to redo everything for people that don't want to. Like Bizkit047. He could simply transfer his saves, and do his speedruns for parts of the game he's already at.