Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ZeroKitteh

Brand new Kingdom Hearts fan game based off of 0.2 BBS!

Judging from the looks of the mine, I have a feeling it's going to be scary treading through... I knew not to trust caves/mines in any RPG thanks to Final Fantasy XV xD

Furthermore, this looks just as good as 0.2 :) Can't wait to see how the end product will look.

I had to take a long break from the Kingdom Hearts fan community (due to family members with health issues, classes and a

production I was in all at the same time), and handed over 358/2 Days HD to the co-leader I started the project with.Unfortunately,

they switched over to Unity and as I don't approve of that and won't work with that engine, I can't work on the project anymore.

I am back though, and R3 and I have decided to work on a Birth By Sleep 0.2 fan project in Unreal Engine!

Q4hU1UO.png

We're not revealing a name yet, as we have a trailer and demo coming soon that will tell all. But basically, it's

mainly a 'tech-demo' of sorts. You can explore a few different worlds from BBS, but fallen into darkness, fight heartless,

complete small missions, level up and collect items. It'll amount to at least a few hours of fun, we hope. Bonus GIF with

a bit of her animations (we're pulling a Square Enix here and cutting it off just before she turns around.)

A9Eh54G.gif

Hopefully this will be done within 4 or 5 months, maybe less. Depends on classes and such. But everything with my family

is sorted out, which was taking up all my time, so I should be good to work for a long time! Again, more coming soon.

If you go over to my Twitter, (@calebmooreus), you'll see more.

This looks absolutely stunning!

What ever happened to that KHDays project?

This looks absolutely stunning!

What ever happened to that KHDays project?

Oh it's still going strong, but without me as one of the leaders they switched over to Unreal and made a couple key changes to the original game that I don't agree with (I wanted to make it as close to the original as possible), so I won't be returning to it. They've got a great 10 person team though!

Oh it's still going strong, but without me as one of the leaders they switched over to Unreal and made a couple key changes to the original game that I don't agree with (I wanted to make it as close to the original as possible), so I won't be returning to it. They've got a great 10 person team though!

You mean Unity? :P

I'm sorry to hear that D:

I guess you've made peace with it though.

So this KH0.2 Fan game....are you working on it alone?

Ooh, this looks intriguing, human! Oh ho ho, and in a dark cave...the cave where those little midgets work to get diamonds!  I'm getting the feeling the atmosphere of your fan project will be just as dark as 0.2!  Hehehehe...I like dark, dark is good!  Dark is great! I revel in dark and intrigue! B)

I wish you the best of luck with your endeavor, human! B)