Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I was just thinking of an idea for a possible KH3 trailer. I watched again the FFXV Omen trailer and it hit me there. What if they did a KH3 E3 2017 trailer based off the concept used for Omen with the same dark feeling. They could use the Keyblade War and Keyblade Graveyard along with Master Xehanort and the thirteen to help with the dark feeling. What do you think of this? I think it would be a great gesture.

That actually sounds awesome. Have Sora alone though like Noctis was alone in the Omen trailer. Sora travels through the The World That Never Was, Keyblade Graveyard, darker parts of the Disney worlds and we see him fighting off swarms of heartless with some really dark music playing in the background.

That actually sounds awesome. Have Sora alone though like Noctis was alone in the Omen trailer. Sora travels through the The World That Never Was, Keyblade Graveyard, darker parts of the Disney worlds and we see him fighting off swarms of heartless with some really dark music playing in the background.

Yeah and the music could be like Fate of the Unknown, but darker.

Yeah and the music could be like Fate of the Unknown, but darker.

Yeah and what it near the end the trailer would close in on Sora's face with his eyes briefly turning gold and then the screen went black and then the words KINGDOM HEARTS flash up on the screen, just like how it did with Terra during the Birth By Sleep video at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

Oh maybe a darker tone of Vector to the Heavens could play while Sora and the other Keys of Light walk into the Keyblade Graveyard to face the 13 darknesses with Sora and Xehanort leading the charge of their respective sides. As the song gets to the intense parts we get bunch of clips from Sora, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, Aqua, Ven and Terra's adventures, with Sora's being last. Finally as the sides collide the screen goes black and the Kingdom Hearts 3 logo flashes...then release date! Instant fanboy orgasm!!!

But seriously though, that would be cool in my opinion.

Oh maybe a darker tone of Vector to the Heavens could play while Sora and the other Keys of Light walk into the Keyblade Graveyard to face the 13 darknesses with Sora and Xehanort leading the charge of their respective sides. As the song gets to the intense parts we get bunch of clips from Sora, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, Aqua, Ven and Terra's adventures, with Sora's being last. Finally as the sides collide the screen goes black and the Kingdom Hearts 3 logo flashes...then release date! Instant fanboy orgasm!!!

But seriously though, that would be cool in my opinion.

Maybe or they do something completely new with music like have Really Slow Motion (they made the song for Omen) make something. I like that idea.

Ooh, that sounds like a really awesome concept for a trailer! Throw in some foreshadowing clips that play in sequence quickly so that we don't actually get a firm glimpse of them, increase the tension of the music, then have an awesome dialogue between Sora and Xehanort before cutting into the Kingdom Hearts III logo! 

...And then a Winter 2017 release window! xD

i hope SE doesn't give us another 8 minute trailer for KH3. they did it for BBS and DDD and i feel like it gave away too many of the story beats. DDD especially. Nomura talked up how something would happen that fans wouldn't expect and then the trailers pretty much gave it away.

i mean, not that no one didn't expect it. it's a pretty common plot point to throw into a story. "the hero goes bad! wuh oh!"

i'll settle for a 3 minute trailer that only shows like 1 or 2 Disney worlds, and story scenes from like, the first couple of hours. just enough to pique interest.

A CG trailer that starts off on Chi/Unchained/Backcover, goes through the rest of the series and then ends with a brief few seconds of 3 where Sora and gang are shown going against Xehanort and his allies, then cue KINGDOM HEARTS 3 logo.

Edited by Moochieh32

These are all really interesting ideas, but I kind of want a kh1-kh2 reminiscent trailer with the main theme (maybe a new Utada song) being orchestrated. I kind of have the original TV spot commercials on my mind. Even though people are tired of simple and clean, the nostalgia behind it is undeniable. I think square could recreate that feeling.