Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Character Designer of Final Fantasy XV Roberto Ferrari would like to work on Kingdom Hearts

Akibagamers recently interviewed Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy VII Remake Character Designer Roberto Ferrari, discussing his overall career as a character designer and gaming along with working at Square-Enix.

When asked about what his favorite franchise that he has been part of:

Q: What is the franchise on which you have preferred to work in the course of your career? And why?

RF: I really think Final Fantasy XV, not because it came out recently, but because I finally was able to work with Mr. Nomura in an important and leading role. With Mr. Nomura I felt respected artistically, and it was the first time since I live in this country. I sensed his deep confidence in myself and in my ability. It's hard to explain, but before then I felt just exploited.

When asked about which series or franchise would he like to work on:

Q: Is there any series or franchise on which you like to work? Something you love?

RF: I'd like to work on Kingdom Hearts because it has no realistic graphics.

Which Kingdom Hearts character(s) would you like Roberto Ferrari to design for a future title? Let us know in the comments below.

Credit to Akibagamers. Thanks to KHInsider for the tip.

Click here to view the article

Bwahhahaaha that was funny. Poor Kingdom Hearts it has no realistic graphics.

Let's see him bring Noctis and the gang to kh!!!!

LOL, I was like was that a shade comment? I know he probably meant it in a good way, but I can't help but laugh Hahaha

I don't think he meant for it to come across as negative. Final Fantasy characters, mostly bosses, can look unrealistic if they transform. In Kingdom Hearts I feel like he'd have so much freedom with something that's not realistic. Imagine how fun it was to design Xemnas' dragon form.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Leamax!

So, Mr. Ferrari would like to work on Kingdom Hearts, eh? I think that's pretty awesome! Since he's not working on Kingdom Hearts III, he could try to join in on the Kingdom Hearts franchise for the next saga! That'd be pretty sweet!  Cuz I loved the designs of Noct and the gang, along with the other characters, so having him design Kingdom Hearts characters would be pretty cool! :D

You guys totally misunderstood him, he says FF was way down to earth for him and he likes creating more fancy characters, an example for that would be aranea. I like his work wouldnt mind if he was to work on the next KH game or even KH3

You guys totally misunderstood him, he says FF was way down to earth for him and he likes creating more fancy characters, an example for that would be aranea. I like his work wouldnt mind if he was to work on the next KH game or even KH3

This guy gets it I actually laughed at the comment would love to see him design stuff in KH.