Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

- Hanz - The Null Entity - Socializing in the Lobby - 

Garok's reply brought a small smile to Hanz face as he chuckled, "Unless Hin here wants to ask her out, no." Hanz replied as he pointed at Hin, perched on his shoulder. As the bird looked unamused. 

Then came Jarod's retort, albeit Polite, he could feel some warning to it, it was clear the man was the head of the trio, they were his eyes and ears while he was the brain it seemed. A fact that fascinated Hanz. As he then heard Amara's response, about how she didn't get around to romance yet. which made Hanz smirk a bit. 

"Yeah well, watch out for Zion, her daughter, the witch who is with them." Hanz began to speak. "Oh, and Iris. Watch out for Iris, she's part succubus...as is the witch so they can and will attempt to charm you." Hanz spoke, "Just some friendly advice." Hanz spoke before beginning to walk off, almost smacking right into Dalian who was apparently hiding behind him, of all people. 

"Oh hey Robo-Girl, didn't see you there." Hanz greeted her, as Hin flew from his shoulder to Dalian's. "Hin likes you, he says that, 'at least you're reliable'. " Hanz spoke with a smile. "Im going to go drink some wine, if anybody needs me i'l be in that corner table drinking." Hanz spoke to everyone as he headed right to where he said he'd go, a fancy table sitting in the corner. with four seats. 

-Zion-

The Goddess nodded, gripping Iris. "Lead the way!" She said happily, then hugging her tightly.

-Eclaire-

The woman ignored Lucia and led Fiora out the door and down the street.

"Your emotions were a storm of turmoil. Do you have problems with Succubi?" She asked bluntly, not letting go of Fiora's hand.

----------------------------

Coming to a Close

Yuna was right. The crew had been up for a couple hours, but hadn't had a bite to eat. "I'm starving to death!" Sol threw out his arms, stretching and mumbling "I'm sure hotel food can suffice for now..."

Sol turned to Rose. "Hey, I think I'd like to continue our conversation from yesterday. Mind gathering everyone after you've had a bite?" Sol asked with a slight urgency. "If they have a decision, we might as well start preparing today."

~Corvus and Yuna~

"me too." He stretches his arms as he yawns. He looks at Sol and nods. Yuna thought about learning how to fight. She knows she needs to learn how to defend herself and can't expect anyone save her from danger all the time. "hey Corvus." He looks at her. "hmm?" She took a deep breath as she face him. "About what you said about teaching me how to fight... I'd like to try."

Rose

Rose nodded in response to Sol. "Of course, leave that to me. I'll make sure that we all meet up soon here, I agree that we should determine our next action soon. That being said, we should definitely take some time to eat. Yesterday was rather hectic, and we don't need the distraction of hunger while we plan," she pointed out.

Fiora

Fiora's doubt resurfaced again as Lucia continued taunting Eclaire. The woman seemed harmless, but Lucia was right; she was part succubus, and that could lead to unpredictable actions in the future. However, before Fiora could spend much time reflecting on that, Eclaire whisked her off to get food. The girl spent the trip glancing around at the town. Now that there wasn't a sense of urgency to find shelter, Fiora was able to appreciate how nice the city itself looked, at least. It was still nowhere near as nice as her home... Fiora's observations were halted once Eclaire spoke up. Fiora wasn't very comfortable answering the question, but she felt as though she at least owed the woman an answer for backing her up earlier. "Yes... I haven't had a good history with them," Fiora answered, avoiding a more in-depth explanation.

-Iris-

Iris hummed as she pulled Zion through Nox Poetis. Due to the request of Hat-Boy, through his possession of his bird. Iris chuckled a bit, as she thought of the craziness of the situation she now found herself in. It was certainly different, but she was satisfied with it, so far. The people surrounding her were nice enough, and the situation was interesting, she didn't see herself getting bored soon, at least any time soon.

Once Iris dragged Zion to the lobby, she saw three people she didn't recognize. She presumed Hat-Boy was talking about them, or rather the Valkyrie that was among the three. "Is it you? The Valkyrie that wanted to talk to Zion?" Iris asked, though it wasn't really her business, she liked Zion, and the Goddess seemed to like her as well, she figured she had at least a passive interest in what this Valkyrie wanted from Zion.

-Zion-

She frowned...then sighed. "She most likely is wanting to greet her Queen." she shrugged. "That or ask if I can find Eclaire." She planted a kiss on Iris' cheek. "Don't suppose we can take a minute to get this out of the way? I'll let you sit on my lap later." She stuck her tongue out.

-Eclaire-

"I am only part Succubus." She stated. "I do not need to feed to survive. It only makes everything...easier." She didn't look at her. "That Witch is not of my concern, nor can fathom how my blood mixes. You have nothing to fear from me. I will never harm you." Was all she said, before stopping at the place and opening the door. "Ladies first."

{The Ronin Trio}

Feeling suddenly tense and anxious, Amara turned to a window and stared out. This was stupid. She would learn nothing about herself if she avoided her people, and someone like Zion could help her greatly. But she felt as if something was terrified of meeting the queen.

"Hey, deep breaths." Jerod said in a calming voice as he laid a hand on her shoulder. "We'll be right here with you."

Amara let out several deep breaths.

"Okay. Thanks." She replied.

Garok peered around Hanz to see Dalian. He recognized her as the girl Jerod had almost run into. He hadn't paid much attention to her before because he was hungry, but now her mechanical hardware was piquing his interest. He wasn't that at home with machinery, but it was something that impressed him. Possibly something to add to his forging skills, once this quest was over.

"Um, excuse me." Garok said to Dalian, trying not to sound like his usual grumpy self.

Amara felt her breath catch in her throats when Iris spoke to her. This was it. Time to face this fear.

"Yeah, that's me." She answered before turning around.

Jerod's brow furrowed as he felt through his hand on her shoulder that Amara had gone rigid like her whole body had locked up. She emitted what to most was just a strained grunt, but Jarod with his honed hearing managed to hear a syllable.

"run"

A cold feeling settled in the Blind Swordsman's stomach as his friend's body unlocked and moved with practiced speed for her pistols. Following the direction of his gift, he tightened his grip on Amara's shoulder and yanked her back as his cane swung up, knocking her drawn pistols up. Amara pulled the trigger a nanosecond after, but the bullets whizzed over Zion's head instead of going for center mass as they had been aimed. Amara, eyes glazed, used her gift to alter Jarod's personal gravity, causing him to "fall" to the wall behind him.

"Garok!" He managed to say before he hit the wall.

The Gin, snapped his head to the side to see his friends fighting.

"What in-" he said as he made a grab for Amara.

The Valkyrie Gunslinger spun a pistol around and fired at Garok, sending a bullet through his big hand and into his bicep. He roared in pain as Amara's other pistol swung back down for another shot on Zion.

-Zion-

The first bullet surprised her. The next round, well, that was blocked by her shields. With one hand she defended, and the other she shoved Iris down, before kicking off. Wings thrown out, Long and Dark December burst to life in a flash of blacklight, before she dived and skidded. Now just beneath her, she slashed up with the flat of the blade, smashing into Amara's side with all her strength. Her wings flared away after that, as a new weapon appeared in her hand, courtesy of the Gate of Divine Connection - this time, a short blunt dagger. She stabbed up, sending tazer-like volts of electricity into the Valkyrie Gunslinger if it made contact.

Fiora

The reassurances from the half-succubus helped ease Fiora more, although there was still a small part of her that feared Eclaire. Regardless of the mix, she was still at least part succubus. What if she was lying? Fiora pushed the doubt away; Eclaire had been kind to her so far, so there was no reason to worry now. "Thank you..." a light blush colored Fiora's face as she entered the door. "Um... if you don't mind me asking... why is it that you wanted me to join you here...? There are other people who would probably be more interesting to talk with..." Fiora had been curious about this for a while now. She wondered if asking was the right thing to do, but at this point, her curiosity was beginning to become uncontrollable. The comments made by Lucia didn't help much, either. She said that Eclaire couldn't resist me... I don't get what that meant still...

Ever After

"Alright, thanks Rose." Sol patted Yuna's head, then shrugged and said to Corvus and her "I promised I'd help teach you what I know, didn't I? Granted, I'm not the best fighter, but I'll try my hardest. Why don't you guys help round up everybody back to the room? We should start getting ready to head out."

Beckoning Rose to follow, Sol headed back into the hotel, walking up to the lower ground kitchen in Nox Poetis, speaking briefly to Elise about his plans. With a sigh and the shrug of her shoulders, she handed him the key, and Sol continued down the steps.

The kitchen was extraordinarily large for one accommodating a not-so-exciting menu of food. Sort of surprised Sol, because it had all the makings Sol needed to get something halfway decent to his tastes made — garlic, beef chunks, cilantro, red wine...

Without a moment's hesitation, Sol began gathering the couple of skillets, cutting board, and the knife that he'd use. Never really preparing for such a huge feast of people before, he wasn't quite sure how much to make - so he might as well make well more than enough. It... Went. For a while. Check on that skillet for me, think the beef is done." Sol paused, gathering a thing to say before continuing. "Elise... Is a great person. Really. But she's just so... Out of my league. I mean, just look at the shit she's gotten" Sol spread his arms in the air, saying "She's got her own damn business going on!" Smashing a poor clover of garlic and dicing onions, Sol continued "I never really could keep up with her. I was never, ever able to run with her every time shed run forward. I was just... Looking at her back, the whole firetrucking time. Taking a sip of a new batch of stew, Sol said "That seems good. You can go ahead and put that into a bowl. Anyway, we just decided for each other that it didn't work. So we ended it. Elise agreed it was right. She wanted more from me, and I couldn't really give her anything. From where we grew up as kids, we weren't really that well off." Sol leaned on the counter, then looked Rose in the eye. "Sorry for all the babbling. Just had to get it off my chest."

With Rose's help, Sol served bowls for the whole group, with about enough for a whole batch of seconds to go around and then some. Admiring his gorgeous cuisine, Sol nodded "That's how it's done. Guess we're ready now, huh?" Raising his hand towards the stew, Sol insisted "Go ahead, give it a try."

Edited by Clouded Sun

{The Ronin Trio; Lux Poetis; Hotel Lobby}

Amara managed to track Zion as she got air born, taking a few more pot shots before shifting to defend herself. Using her reinforced pistols and a little weight manipulation with her gift, she blocked Long and Dark December, but the strength of the strike sent her reeling and unable to block Zion's follow up with the electric dagger. The shock caused her to cry out in pain and her eyes seemed to come back into focus.

"N-" she started to say, but the glazed look returned.

Another side effect of the shock was Amara losing hold on Jarod's gravity. The Blind Swordsman detracted from the wall and fell to the ground, but gracefully turned the fall into a roll into a crouch. He paused a moment as he considered what he was feeling. From the sound of the attack, Zion attacked with the flat of her sword. Why would have to wait, but for now Jarod could just be thankful for the deity's restraint. Another thing he could now identify was the presence of someone else's will overriding Amara's own. He wasn't sure how to release this hold, but luckily...

"Your majesty!" Jarod called out to Zion as he pulled out his sword from his cane and swung it in one fluid motion, which he used as a conduit to fire off three blunt shards of ice.

The ice forced Amara to defend herself again. As she turned to make a simultaneous attack on Zion and Jarod, Garok's uninjured fist slammed into her back, sending her sprawling across the floor.

"Someone is controlling my friend's will." Jarod continued as Garok stomped over to Amara, drawing his hammer.

As the Gunslinger half rolled to get a shot off, the Gin Berserker blocked the shots with his weapon and kicked her away with his tree trunk like leg.

"The only thing I've got to work with is maybe your Light could cleanse her of this influence." The Blind Swordsman concluded. "I beg of you to try."

Jarod half turned as he heard Garok being thrown to the ceiling by a shift in gravity.

"Before it's too late." He added quietly, almost to himself.

He again swung his sword, causing a slash of frost to hit Amara and temporarily freeze her to the ground.

-Zion-

She landed on Amara at once, and grasped the woman's head. Her eyes began glowing pure gold, and her entire body became ouined with the same golden glow. Her wings unfurled and only grew bigger and beighter as Zion unleashed her Cleansing Light upon Amara.

-Eclaire-

"Would you like me to tell you the truth, or what you want to hear?"

Rose

Rose was glad to help Sol prepare food for the group, and just as happy to be there for him to talk with. She had a lot she wanted to say in response, but Sol was focused on both his story and his cooking, meaning that Rose never got the chance to chime in. She figured that she'd maybe get a chance to talk about it with him later; they'd be traveling with the others for a while, it seemed. For now, she'd just enjoy the food with the others. She downed a spoonful and smiled. "It's delicious, Sol," she congratulated him as she continued eating. If I have to travel with others for this journey, I'm glad that I ended up with this group.

Fiora

Fiora paused for a few seconds before giving her answer. "I'd like to know the truth... I don't get what you mean by what I want to hear, though..."

~Yuna and Corvus~

~Lux Poetis~

Yuna was wiggling her tail when Sol patted her head. "okay." She said. Corvus nods to Sol. "sure thing. C'mon, Yuna." He goes find the others with Yuna. "yo, Hanz, Dalian, Zion, Iris, Eclaire Fiona, Lucia and uhh... What was his name again? Mr. Pumpkinhead?" Yuna hits his arm gently. "Corvus!" "hehe, sorry. I kinda forgot his name."

{The Ronin Trio: Lux Peotis; Hotel Lobby}

Amara struggled to get free when Zion landed on her. She managed to free one arm and bring it up to point her pistol at the Light Goddess's head, but the Cleansing Light was unleashed. Her eyes focusing again, Amara managed to toss away her pistol away before the light envelope her mind and she blacked out.

Above on the ceiling, Garok had moved over so that when Amara's concentration was interrupted, he didn't fall on anyone when gravity went back to normal. Even so, he didn't land gracefully, ending up hitting hard with a groan. Jarod straightened up, sheathing his weapon.

"Garok?" He asked.

"Alive." The Gin groaned. "But the story better be good."

"Indeed." Jarod murmured as he walked over and knelt by Zion and Amara.

He placed a hand on his friend's arm and felt the rhythm of hear breathing and her heart.

"Thank you, your majesty." He said to Zion. "Are you injured?"

{Elsewhere}

Lady Esmeralda La Géon rubbed her temples to ease the pain. She had seen through her puppet's eyes. Seen the false goddess above her as she began to lose control. The shaky pistol coming into view before everything went white. Had the puppet pulled the trigger in time? Blast! Lady Esmeralda feared how the Countess would take this. It had been her suggestion to target Zion and Eclaire instead of just Eclaire like the Countess had planned. If Amara had failed...

The sound of a pebble hitting the window of her study disturbed the Valkyrie Noble's thoughts and aggravated her migraine. She got up from her desk and stormed over to the window, which was hit by another pebble before she got there. Out the window was a gorgeous view of her Ladyship's country estate, in which was a young, shabby looking girl. Toria, by the look of her. As Lady Esmeralda watched, the girl smiled, dropped the next pebble she had been readying, and picked up a piece of folded cardboard. As the girl unfolded it, a message written on it was revealed.

Where is she?

Lady Esmeralda only had a few moments to consider the message before the girl dropped the sign and sprinted towards the front door of the mansion. Stunned, her Ladyship remained still for a moment before heading towards the study door to instruct her butler to keep the girl out. That plan changed when a loud crash and a cut off scream came from the entrance hall. Lady Esmeralda ran out of her study to a balcony overlooking the entrance hall to see the front door demolished and half of her butler smoldering across the hall. The Toria girl walked in grinning manically, some sort of short bladed weapon resting on her left shoulder and held in her left hand.

"Hey, grannie!" Penelope Soak called up to Lady Esmeralda. "You got an answer yet?"

"You filth." Her Ladyship hissed before continuing in a shout "Guards!"

Four Valkyries in matching armor burst in from deeper in the house and made a half circle defensive line between Penny and the rest of the house. Penny shrunk back a little in terror of the guards.

"Nonononononono." She mumbled. "Not like this. Not so many. Wasn't suppose to be like this."

She half turned to run out the door, but suddenly jerked to a stop like a puppet with an indecisive puppeteer.

"Or" Penny said in a clear, calm voice. "I could just kill you all."

In a sudden movement, the Child of Chaos spun around like a ballerina, her arms outstretched. Blue flames leapt into life on the head of her collapsed spear and raged out in a jet as soon as it was pointed at the first guard. What the blue fire hit, it froze solid, catch a few of the guards with their weapons raised. As her other hand came around as Penny spun around, Lady Esmeralda saw the hand turn black, then the blackness sprang from the hand, turning into a three dimensional snarling maw. Her Ladyship stumbled back as she recognized the shape now pouncing on and eviscerate one of her guards was a K'da. And she knew which one.

"No." she whispered, then ran back into her study.

She frantically slammed the door behind her and locked it. Knowing that wouldn't hold, she ran and pulled her saber from beside her desk. She cursed that her gift was so depleted after what ever happened with her puppet. She would just have to escape through the hidden passage to the kitchens. A low growl told her someone else had already used it to get in. She whirled around, swinging with her saber, but the K'da caught her arm in his mouth as he lunged at her. He bit down, causing her to scream and drop her weapon. With the K'da's momentum and bulk, the pair of combatants went down with her Ladyship on bottom. Once on the ground, he released his grip on her arm, and grabbed her throats with a paw. Lady Esmeralda's air ways were constricted but not cut off, and she could feel the prick of claws on her skin.

"Lady Esmeralda." The K'da growled.

"Kalthon." Her Ladayship coughed.

- Hanz Arstor - Tired of all this shit -

Hanz had drifted off into a peacefull and bubbly sleep in that chair he was sitting in while drinking his wine, Except when his Wine ended, instead of going to get more he simply decided to sleep for a bit. As Hin simply stood perched in the opposite chair of the table. 

But seems like people had other plans, In fact seems like there was a downright fight going on. One such thing really peeved him out, especially if it was for no reason at all. But he'd keep his cool, He couldn't act without respect to guests after all, unless he was threatened or disrespected first anyway. But still, Nobody enjoyes having their sleep broken up like that. 

Hanz simply walked over to the group at hand, clapping hands, with a smug smile on his face. he clapped on a bit after he stopped as he stared at Jarod and then at Zion, then at Eclaire and Garok. "If I didn't know better i'd think you used me to try an assassination." Hanz spoke still with the same smile. "Because if it was..." Hanz spoke as Hin began flying around the room, as the room for a few seconds flashed with another color, in fact it had no color, it was all black and white and time seemed to be at a standstill, but it was for a very brief second, a very brief second they would see the Void dimension. It was a very scary sight to the faint of heart, even Jarod would feel a weird feeling for a few seconds due to the sudden change in atmosphere and dimension, even if it was sudden. "Because then'd I'd have to kill you..." Hanz spoke with his smile turning into a serious frown. 

"Now if you'l excuse me, i'l go get myself something to eat from the Kitchen, carry on everyone." Hanz went back to his nonchalant and lazy tone as he walked over to the kitchen. Not to eat, just curious about what Sol was up to. 

Hanz Arstor - Moved - To the Kitchen -

Hanz walked in to see Sol and Rose bonding over a nice cuisine. Hin quickly materialized on Rose's shoulder, as it eyed the food, it only didn't drool because it didn't have the ability to. 

"Hin is enjoying the sight of the food." Hanz commented dryly "Be sure to give him a taste eh?" He added; "So thats what you've been up to? Making lunch for everyone? What about our preparations to set off?" Hanz asked Sol. 

"Not that I don't like food. But I think we've overstayed our welcome, especially now we had a stranger try to kill Zion just now." Hanz spoke. "Which angered me a bit, i'd like to leave before im forced to erase someone." Hanz spoke which his hand turning into pure void energy for a second as he held a clenched fist for a few seconds. "Anyway, I didn't mean to pry or annoy you both. I just came in here cuz Im extremely bored." Hanz explained.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Elise had felt something was up from the get-go. She bowed to Issac, saying "Excuse me, sir! Apologies!" and frantically stepped away. A loud crash followed by humming noises and a scream probably, and  within moments, an assault was on inside Nox Poetis. Security assured the anxious guests that they were safe, but not enough for a couple to jolt outside. A security personnel came up to Elise, a bald face, bold, defining features and shades donned in a suit describing his appearance, and warned her with a short breath.

"There has been a slight... disturbance, in the audience chamber. It seems that a guest was a personal target of someone incognito. There were personnel sent to neutralize the situation."

"Obviously!" Elise snapped, "Better 'neutralize' the threat before I 'neutralize' your paycheck!"

The man continued, in a still formal and hardened tone, but he stiffened at the word "paycheck". "Ma'am, it seems the situation had been settled by guests. There is a search pending for the disrupter, however."

A little bit of Elise's past vernacular came out in her moment of frustration, yet however pissed off she was, she did keep herself contained in front of people. "Hell yeah you should start up that damn search, the hell you think this is?!" emphasizing syllables, she viced "Pick up every damn  piece of stinking shit you find, you hear me? I am not having my damn integrity questioned over these sons of-"

"Yes, ma'am. Understood." The man quickly headed off, clicking his earpiece and speaking into it as he went.

Elise took a long, deep breath, then proceeded to Amara and Zion's stead. 

"Oh my gosh!" Elise cupped her hand to her mouth as Zion cleansed Amara, approaching them. "What happened here? Is there anything I can do to help? Oh, I'm so sorry!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sol took a taste of the stew himself. Smacking his lips and rejoicing inside, he said "Damn, my stuff is on fire... Someone better call the fire department."

Sol saw Hin before he noticed Hanz about in the kitchen, and Hanz's placid warning set Sol off a bit more than he thought. Either it was that, or the atmosphere just broke for like, two seconds when Hanz was in the room. "Damn, I knew we should've...." Sol stopped. And sghed. Then started up again "We gotta go as soon as possible, and get everyone one of us outta here."

For a moment, he looked Hanz up and down. "Hey, if someone was attacking, why the hell are you down here? And so calm?"

Edited by Clouded Sun

- Hanz Arstor - In the Kitchen - 

"I..." Hanz stopped, as he looked genuinely embarrassed for the first time while in the company of everyone. "I was taking the perfect nap. And that Scuffle broke it up when I started hearing gunshots, luckily Zion resolved the situation...." Hanz explained with a deadpan tone. "Now I find myself here, in the kitchen, rather not be in the presence of the people who tried to kill someone on my company. Rather not do anything drastic." Hanz added in his explanation to Sol.

"The less we stay here the better, having a goddess around is bound to bring trouble for us. Just a thought" Hanz added, before looking at Rose. "Oh yeah, Rose, the Paladin girl. Hin has taken a liking to you. Then again he usualy fawns over women." Hanz explained, much to Hin's embarrassment.

Edited by Scrapmaster

~Corvus and Yuna~

As they continue to find the others, Corvus spotted Zion, Iris, Eclaire, Elise and some new people. Corvus was surprised. "the hell going on here?" He asked.

=Dalian=

Dalian placed her phone down. She was getting bored and did not want to engage in any fights. She was practically starving. She rolled up, wheeling to the kitchen to lurk for some food...only to find Fedora head, Sol, and that Rose girl in there together.

"Ohh two boys and one girl! Sorry but no threesomes in the kitchen." Dalian laughed at her own joke, rolling over to Sol's food.

"Whatcha got there~?" she asked, eyeing it.

"I want some" Dalian bluntly demand, leaning on the counter and rolling her wheels back and forth. 

"Hey Hanz! Do you think I should make me a crown?" she then asked out of context, pulling up the ideas she had on her phone. 
"I would look so much more cool...and better than all these other girls. 

-Iris-

Iris grunted as Zion pushed her down. She glared up at Amara, but recognized that Zion had everything covered so she let it go. Iris moved away from the commotion, and dusted herself off, with a frown.

"If we're not both on the floor then getting my clothes all dirty isn't worth it." Iris told Zion matter of factly. Before she shrugged, and looked to Elise, who was worried about Zion, and Amara. "I could use a kiss,because I got pushed down." Iris teased with a smirk, before she rolled her eyes, before shrugging. "I'm gonna go find the others. Zion, once you're finished here, come find me." Iris said, before the turned on her heel, and left the room.

Iris skipped her way to the kitchen, hearing Dalian mention something about looking cool, and better than all the other girls. Iris simply scoffed as she entered the kitchen, popping her hip out, and placing a hand on it, with a smirk, and shining eyes.

"Maybe better than normal girls. But I was literally created to be perfect, and Zion is a Goddess. 'Fraid we've got you beat there. And coming from someone who isn't attracted to you in the slightest, you look nice, Robo-Girl." Iris said to Dalian, with a sincere smile, and slightly conceited tone. Iris looked to Sol, and the food. "What's that?" Iris asked the boy, tilting her head at him curiously.

-Zion-

She saw Iris go, and took a moment to make sure Amara was okay. She took a breath. "I'm going." She stated, before heading after Iris. Spinning her, Zion gently kissed the girl.

"Sorry. Your safety meant more to me than clothes." She whispered. "Forgive a goddess?"

-Eclaire-

She paused. She patted Fiora's head.

"Because ml the heart needs only a glance, Fiora. Only a glance."

--------------

Ignition

--------------

Sol would've probably sounded more excited if one of his friends weren't hurt just a couple minutes ago. But, he tried to keep a straight face. "Rose helped me out with something quick. For anybody who wants a bit, we'll bring it to em." He explained to Dalian and Iris. Sol was still more tense after Hanz's request to leave.

"And after, actually, we're gonna go. There's no point being here if they're coming for us. Whoever they are." Packing the bowls onto a cart, Sol nodded to Hanz. "Lead the way."

------------------------------------

Elise sighed in relief. "What a damn ruckus you playful bunch make." With her hands on her hip, she shook her head, unable to keep back a smile, and muttered "Where'd he find all of you?" Elise began to head back, placing her hand on Yuna's shoulder. "I'm gonna head back. Bout to find out what I should explain to the rest of my customers. If I know Sol by now, he's probably pissed his pants!" Elise laughed, an obvious fake kind, and waved "Ta-ta~!" Before heading off.

Edited by Clouded Sun

{The Ronin Trio: Nox Poetis; Hotel Lobby}

Jarod didn't turn to face Hanz as the Void User used his power to display his point. The Blind Swordsman shivered slightly. So, that was part of what was lurking behind the polite man's facade. What else did he hide? Garok, who watched Hanz's display with a blank look, let his head drop to the floor after Hanz left.

"Seer, what have you gotten us into?" He asked, closing his eyes.

"Fate, apparently." Jarod answered absently as he considered what to do next.

With Zion saying she was going, The Blind Swordsman stood up and bowed.

"Thank you again, your majesty." He said. "Sorry for the trouble."

"A little lame for an apology." Jarod thought. "But what does one say to someone your apparently mind controlled friend tried to murder?"

Sheathing his sword cane and hooking it in one elbow, Jarod leaned down and picked Amara up. It was times like this he wished she didn't have as much muscle mass.

"Garok, can you make it to our rooms?" He asked.

The Gin grunted as he got to his feet. He held his injured arm with his other hand, blood oozing between the fingers and more blood dripping from his injured hand.

"Yeah." Garok answered gruffly. "It'll take more then bullets to slow me down."

Jarod smile at the response, but was still worried. The big man hadn't blown up yet. Was this due to concern for Amara, or due to injury?

"Alright, let's take an elevator." The Blind Swordsman suggested as he carried Amara. "I'll patch you up when we get to the rooms."

Garok reached down and grabbed Amara's pistols and followed after Jarod, who hit the elevator call button with his foot.