Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image My Kingdom Hearts III Fan Made Cover! :3

That's actually really awesome and I can see the theme being somewhat similar to that I hope all those characters are on the cover especially Kairi we need her on the cover since she's been on 1 and 2 she definitely deserves to be on the Cover for 3 and close to Sora like that

Edited by TheKingdomkid

That's awesome dude! Don't worry doodling is really the first step to draw the final version of your epic drawing. Also, your cover reminds me of the cover of Birth by Sleep which is cool. Keep up the good work man!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!  And yeah, you're right! Doodles help an artist to work hard to make even better drawings, ya know? And ya know, now that you mention it, it does have similarities to the Birth By Sleep cover! Thanks for the compliment! :3

That's actually really awesome and I can see the theme being somewhat similar to that I hope all those characters are on the cover especially Kairi we need her on the cover since she's been on 1 and 2 she definitely deserves to be on the Cover for 3 and close to Sora like that

Haha, thanks!  And yeah, I designed the drawing with that theme in mind, since Nomura had made the covers for the compilation collections with those meanings! I'm pretty sure that Kairi will be on III's cover, and I'm very sure she'll be close to Sora! :3

The idea and drawing it's awesome! Mind if I made my own version out of this piece!? :D

Thanks, I'm glad you think so! And sure thing, I'd love to see how a version of yours of my drawing would look like! It'd probably look more badass! xD

Nice drawing!

And Goofy chilling on a cloud. Perfect! xD

I still need to know if Kairi's going to be doing something with Sora and Riku!

Thank you! :3

Lol, yeah, I remembered the part when Sora, Donald and Goofy had arrived in Wonderland for the first time, and while Sora and Donald were panicking as they fell, Goofy just chilled out and floated down with style! xD

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Kairi's gonna be a lot more involved in the matter of things in Kingdom Hearts III! :3

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!  And yeah, you're right! Doodles help an artist to work hard to make even better drawings, ya know? And ya know, now that you mention it, it does have similarities to the Birth By Sleep cover! Thanks for the compliment! :3

Haha, thanks!  And yeah, I designed the drawing with that theme in mind, since Nomura had made the covers for the compilation collections with those meanings! I'm pretty sure that Kairi will be on III's cover, and I'm very sure she'll be close to Sora! :3

Thanks, I'm glad you think so! And sure thing, I'd love to see how a version of yours of my drawing would look like! It'd probably look more badass! xD

Thank you! :3

Lol, yeah, I remembered the part when Sora, Donald and Goofy had arrived in Wonderland for the first time, and while Sora and Donald were panicking as they fell, Goofy just chilled out and floated down with style! xD

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Kairi's gonna be a lot more involved in the matter of things in Kingdom Hearts III! :3

THANKS! I'll share it with you once it's done! :D