Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

KHUX Fantasia Mickey B (Mickey&Brooms) added to International Unchained χ

In celebration of Union X at PAX East, Fantasia Mickey B (Mickey&Brooms) has been added to Unchained χ!

Mickey_and_Broom_Servants_6%E2%98%85_KHU

Every player receives a Fantasia Mickey B for free upon log in.

Fantasia Mickey B allows one to add a Special Attack Orb to any medal 3 Stars or higher, which means one can max out a Medal's Special Attack, allowing you to utilize it's full potential, and adding to your Nova level!

Unlike the Japan version of Unchained χ, however, you cannot evolve Fantasia Mickey A into Fantasia Mickey B as of yet.

Are you excited for the addition of this medal?

Edited by Shard the Gentleman

I can't believe that this is a thing. Life is beautiful again!

Edited by Guest

I see the fully guilt is only for in Japan then.

I don't think you understand how these medals work.

• F. Mickey B fills one orb on a medal (this includes guilt and any further rerolls of such).
  • Broom Servant medals (which global doesn't have yet) can be obtained in special events, VIP quests, etc.; 5 of those can be fused to a F. Mickey A to evolve it into 1 FMB.
  • Everyone's freaking out over it because it's the only reasonable way to guilt premium (tier 4/5) medals without spending ridiculous amounts of money or getting stupidly lucky.
Edited by Ultima Spark

I don't think you understand how these medals work.

• F. Mickey B fills one orb on a medal (this includes guilt and any further rerolls of such).
  • Broom Servant medals (which global doesn't have yet) can be obtained in special events, VIP quests, etc.; 5 of those can be fused to a F. Mickey A to evolve it into 1 FMB.
  • Everyone's freaking out over it because it's the only reasonable way to guilt premium (tier 4/5) medals without spending ridiculous amounts of money or getting stupidly lucky.

I see now I though 3stars will do one orb and six fully orbed.

Still great yeah.

My guess is that they give us this one, then the next HSC has them as rewards which will make us all kill each other for them and pull like crazy, then we start getting them more regularly after the 1 Year Anniversary