Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Pokémon Reveal Soon?

I know, I know. We just got a game, but I found a video explaining why we could get Pokémon news this month. It does sound promising, but everyone might be getting excited too early. What do you guys think? If there is a new game, what will it be?

It's been announced that we're getting an Arms Direct tomorrow, so that means no Pokemon Direct. I suppose it's possible that they'll drop a trailer for a D/P Remake the same way that OR/AS were announced, but I'm not so sure about that anymore.

It isn't too soon for a new Pokemon game, though. We used to get a main series game every year, the gap between OR/AS and SuMo is the one exception in recent memory.

Hmm, well, we'll just have to wait and see for what develops! I'm sure that we'll get something, but what exactly is a mystery! A Diamond And Pearl remake is kinda the next logical step, since the pattern is usually new Gen, remake, new Gen, remake, so maybe we'll get the remake? I really don't know! :O

It's been announced that we're getting an Arms Direct tomorrow, so that means no Pokemon Direct.

Wha...? He never said anything about a Pokémon Direct.

The common belief among many fans was that there would be a Pokemon Direct to announce the next game. I brought it up just as a general statement.

The common belief among many fans was that there would be a Pokemon Direct to announce the next game. I brought it up just as a general statement.

That's still kind of irrelevant to his statement.

That's still kind of irrelevant to his statement.

A Pokemon Direct would likely be where the next Pokemon game would be revealed, which is why I brought it up.

We were hoping for a Pokémon direct.

Well actually José could be right if Magikarp jump counts :P.

But we will likely get a gen4 remake announcement soon since it was hinted in the next Pokémon movie.

We were hoping for a Pokémon direct.

Well actually José could be right if Magikarp jump counts :P.

But we will likely get a gen4 remake announcement soon since it was hinted in the next Pokémon movie.

It does make sense for the next Pokemon game to be a previous gen remake. We'll have to wait and see what develops, what with E3 so close and all! :3

I think it's also possible something could happen at E3, but as for what, I don't know.

I'd like to see that, but it would probably detract from the Switch since the next Pokemon game will be on the 3DS (Against popular belief, Game Freak just recently opened job listings for what looks like a Switch Pokemon game and they're open through next Summer. There's no way that they'll be announcing anything for the Switch until late 2018 at the earliest, and even that's unlikely). Given the push that Nintendo's making for the Switch, any Pokemon game would probably get its own event so it doesn't steal any attention. Not to mention that lately, all Pokemon games have been announced by May at the latest. They're usually announced early in the year, then come out that Fall/Winter.

I'd like to see that, but it would probably detract from the Switch since the next Pokemon game will be on the 3DS (Against popular belief, Game Freak just recently opened job listings for what looks like a Switch Pokemon game and they're open through next Summer. There's no way that they'll be announcing anything for the Switch until late 2018 at the earliest, and even that's unlikely). Given the push that Nintendo's making for the Switch, any Pokemon game would probably get its own event so it doesn't steal any attention. Not to mention that lately, all Pokemon games have been announced by May at the latest. They're usually announced early in the year, then come out that Fall/Winter.

They've been moving away from the norms lately so who knows what they'll do.

They've been moving away from the norms lately so who knows what they'll do.

That's true, but I still can't really see them showing it at E3 and stealing attention from their new system that they need to advertise as much as they possibly can.