October 4, 201016 yr HAHAHAHAHAHA dude nice find. I hope this is real because that would be the end of JB
October 4, 201016 yr That's why he keeps bumping into doors! The mask gets loose and covers his eyes!
October 5, 201016 yr I showed this to my friend and she almost had a heart attack.I WISH THIS WAS REAL!!!!Awsome find.
October 5, 201016 yr lol, at first i thought this was real, and i was sort of going 'yeah!!!!!!!' completely awesome
October 5, 201016 yr HAHAHAHAHAHA dude nice find. I hope this is real because that would be the end of JB I hope this is real finnaly an end to jb this made my day for sure Do you honestly believe that it could border on realism?
October 5, 201016 yr Author HAHAHAHAHAHA dude nice find. I hope this is real because that would be the end of JB I hope this is real finnaly an end to jb this made my day for sure Do you honestly believe that it could border on realism? If we just wish hard enough I'm sure it could!
Hahahahahahahaha