Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What could the theme of a new Utada Hikaru KH3 song be?

What could the theme of a new Utada Hikaru KH3 song be?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What could the theme of a new Utada Hikaru KH3 song be?

• Strength
    • Confidence
    • Sadness
    • Knowledge
    • Jealousy
    • Love
    • Loss
    • Friendship
    • Reunion
    • Struggle
    • Happiness
    • Confusion
    • Donald
    • Something else? Share below!

I would think that her theme music would be something about the future. The reason is, Kingdom Hearts 3 will basically set Sora on his next journey, once a new and more powerful villain appears after Xehanort’s downfall ehich should be basically the song should be about.

"Fight for the Light". I mean it rhymes.

Love.

If Kairi is playable, love will be a huge theme in KH3 I think.

If that is the case it better be. I've been waiting for that Sora X Kairi make out scene for 13 years................. 13. XIII. (Damn you Nomura)

Strength, particularly strength of perseverance. Since this game will be dealing with the struggles of overcoming great odds and fighting off a horrible darkness, perseverance of the heart is key, and I think that Utada's theme for KHIII should reflect the strength that Sora and the others must muster for the final battle. Kind of like an epic tragic song that ends in a hopeful, upbeat note, to symbolize how Sora and friends will push through this ordeal! :3

I choose the new theme songs of "Reunion" by Utada Hikaru!

But only Because it was the classic theme song about "Simple and Clean" and the orchestra version of "Sanctuary" as the opening scene for Kingdom Hearts 3.

And that's another thing, Kairi IS a playable character game for the very first time and fight all enemies, while Sora and Riku are the other side of the story, just like Ventus, Terra and Aqua did.

And soon, they only have a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 in D23 Expo Japan 2018 and reveal the release dates on 2018 and reveal the new world, including XENOSAGA's world, Star Wars' world and the return of the old world of Fantasia and Fantasia 2000, "Symphony of Sorcery"/"Mysterious Tower".

Right?