Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

After seeing the recent trailer for WIR2 I had my fair share of reaction. Snow White the first Disney Princess always had a more believable waist

(than Jasmine) than she is depicted here. her model reminds me of a freaky skinny Barbie doll. So I wanted to give her a little refresh from my editing. 

post-51601-0-49540600-1528214998_thumb.jpgpost-51601-0-87418900-1528215016_thumb.jpgI'll swear, I'll never look at Snow the same again in WIR2.

She's still creepy though xD.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

Disney seriously needs to do something for Cinderella and Snow White. Both of them look totally different to that of the original film character, I mean sure all of the princesses got their WIR2 look with exaggerated facial features and minimized bodies BUT at least they still hold their features quite well except for these two. I heard Jasmine and Belle are weird as well but not for me, they look different because of the arrangement of course but their eyes and overall look is quite well done IMO. Your editing of Snow looks much better. I request a Cinderella editing as well :9

Disney seriously needs to do something for Cinderella and Snow White. Both of them look totally different to that of the original film character, I mean sure all of the princesses got their WIR2 look with exaggerated facial features and minimized bodies BUT at least they still hold their features quite well except for these two. I heard Jasmine and Belle are weird as well but not for me, they look different because of the arrangement of course but their eyes and overall look is quite well done IMO. Your editing of Snow looks much better. I request a Cinderella editing as well :9

Cinderella request accepted. 

I also decided to give her, her proper features from the 1950 classic. Her dress was always silver blue and her hair was never fully yellow blonde. Sorta just get really tired when they get her features wrong.

post-51601-0-42571400-1528240354_thumb.jpg

post-51601-0-14280000-1528240364_thumb.jpg

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

I think the princess from brave is the only one that looks fine. They really need to do a quality check for all of the others. Oh and why haven't they used kh models as reference, they look fine there. Smh

I think the princess from brave is the only one that looks fine. They really need to do a quality check for all of the others. Oh and why haven't they used kh models as reference, they look fine there. Smh

Thing is I think they decided to make them in a WIR2 original style where they look cartoonish with exaggerated facial features to match a bit those of Vanellope. What many have discussed are how some of them don't look the same and it's obvious they don't because of this arrangement but in the end most of them hold their facial features aside from Snow White and Cinderella in my own personal opinion. So using the KH models as reference wouldn't have done it since they were aiming for a kind of original style for the movie.

Thing is I think they decided to make them in a WIR2 original style where they look cartoonish with exaggerated facial features to match a bit those of Vanellope. What many have discussed are how some of them don't look the same and it's obvious they don't because of this arrangement but in the end most of them hold their facial features aside from Snow White and Cinderella in my own personal opinion. So using the KH models as reference wouldn't have done it since they were aiming for a kind of original style for the movie.

Yeah, but in the first movie all the cameos looked pretty much if not exactly the same as the IP that their from.

Yeah, but in the first movie all the cameos looked pretty much if not exactly the same as the IP that their from.

Yes I know, but I mean, artistically they decided to market this girls in this specific 3D style to set them apart from their already selling movies and markets. Let's take the "already 3D" girls as an example, they looked different, almost if they were taken from the Disney Infinity videogame style. And as such the others as well. Maybe they looked a specific style so that they would look similar without their specific film artistic styles (such as Pocahontas being very squarish or Mulan being done with chinese pencil drawing, etc.). That's my guess tho.