Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Will Kingdom Hearts III truly be the final game for the franchise itself?

I hope not, i want to see the story of Sora and his friends, family and allies continue, i want to see more of the characters that we have come to deeply love and see evolve throughout all of the titles featured over the years, i want to see more Disney Worlds and Square Enix characters making appearances in future games but more importantly, i want Kingdom Hearts to continue featuring Sora and the others, as the main, primary protagonists of the series, as without them, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't really be Kingdom Hearts, i know i'm biased and that's a huge maybe about KH wouldn't really be KH but still, Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, plus, there's so much beyond Kingdom Hearts III that has yet to be revealed and unraveled, this isn't the end, Sora will continue onward, as he always has until we one day receive the true ending of Kingdom Hearts, i just don't want Kingdom Hearts III to be the ending point, know what i mean everyone? anyways, please share your thoughts on the matter. 

Nomura said a couple of years ago that Kingdom Hearts III will be the last entry in the Dark Seeker Saga, not the series and the next installment will involve Sora.

That's what I would reply too; however, recent interviews are making me not being sure if he'll pleasure us for certain with another sequel. But I'll keep my hopes high, specially since KHIII will have a secret ending.

That's what I would reply too; however, recent interviews are making me not being sure if he'll pleasure us for certain with another sequel. But I'll keep my hopes high, specially since KHIII will have a secret ending.

I believe he already confirmed there was a secret ending. Nomura, even lately, has been very consistent about this only being the end of Xehanort and not the series.

I believe he already confirmed there was a secret ending. Nomura, even lately, has been very consistent about this only being the end of Xehanort and not the series.

Except when the question the interviewer makes is saying that it'll be the end of "Sora's story"

Along with some recent interviews that makes it doubtable about the future of the series

Except when the question the interviewer makes is saying that it'll be the end of "Sora's story"

Along with some recent interviews that makes it doubtable about the future of the series

Okay, I've read all of his recent interviews and he's never mentioned anything of the sort. It is possible I missed it, could you possibly give me the interview he directly said that in?

I actually kind of wish he would make KH like Final Fantasy and make this next saga with a new cast of characters and include a lot of FF characters again. I'm in the minority probably, but I think it would keep the series from going stale and could revitalize it to what it used to be in the PS2 era.

Well since we know that there will be a secret ending I'm positive that it will be about the next game like all secret endings did.

I actually kind of wish he would make KH like Final Fantasy and make this next saga with a new cast of characters and include a lot of FF characters again. I'm in the minority probably, but I think it would keep the series from going stale and could revitalize it to what it used to be in the PS2 era.

I half agree with you on that subject, i think the main cast should stay just the same but with added additions in future games and also from the next saga onward after Kingdom Hearts III the series could be revitalized in a whole new manner that can make the next saga just, as interesting, as the Xehanort Saga, maybe even more so.  

(Not mentioning that it's confirmed that Noruma is definitely making other KH games after this),

Looking at the history of KH in general, isn't it obvious that new characters will be introduced in the next saga? Noruma has never been shy about introducing new characters into KH, that's one of the main reasons people who have never played the franchise have a hard time keeping up. There are 27 characters alone that are solely original to the series and i'm willing to bet KH3 will introduce a few more that we haven't seen. I feel like it's pretty clear that the universe Noruma has created has no intention of slowing down.