Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheFrozenCavern

Who Will Die in Kingdom Hearts 3?

I actually made a comment on Riku's death not that long go in response to a video posted by VoltEditzz on the topic.  Here is some of what I said:

"Along with the official Kingdom Hearts recap videos released by Square-Enix, memorial leaflets were also released, and each of them had a quote connecting to Kingdom Hearts III.  One of the three quotes that you could get in the 'Dawn' leaflets said, 'Now our journey ends too, yours and mine...'  Since the 'Dawn' recap video told Riku's story from Chain of Memories to the end of 358/2 Days, I think that this quote must relate to Riku somehow, and since it is talking about journeys coming to an end, I'm guessing that Riku may know that he is going to die.  However, if Riku is the one talking, who is he talking to?  Could Riku be talking to Riku Replica?  Will both of them sacrifice themselves for the sake of the World and their friends?  Also, if he is saying that he and the unknown person's journeys will end 'too', the 'too' must mean that at least one other person's journey has either already ended or is going to end.  I guess there is a possibility that we will see multiple significant characters die by the end of Kingdom Hearts III."

As far as Master Yen Sid dying, I agree that he would be the most likely Disney character to die, but I doubt that Disney would allow any Disney character to die who doesn't die in their movies.  Yes, Square-Enix tricked us into thinking that Goofy died in Kingdom Hearts II, but he didn't actually die.  I think that, if Disney does allow one of their characters to die who doesn't die in their movies, it would be Master Yen Sid, but I think that he is the only one of their characters who they would allow that to happen to.

The ones who are going to die in Kingdom Hearts 3 are Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Larxene, Marluxia, Vantias, Luxord, Xigbar, Mother Gothel, the Heartless, the Nobodies, the Unversed, the Nightmare Dream Eaters, Davy Jones, the greek Titans in Mount Olympus, the original Baymax who becomes a heartless, and Maleficent.