Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What do you want to see in the upcoming Nintendo Direct?

What do you want to see in the upcoming Nintendo Direct?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see in the upcoming Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4
    • Bayonetta 3
    • Shin Megami Tensei V
    • More Smash Bros. Ultimate news
    • More ports of Wii U games I missed
    • Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 & 2.8 port announced!
    • Port/Sequel of 3DS games on Switch
    • Online subscription details
    • Something else? Share below!

More new 1st party games anouncements that should have been at E3,especially a new Zelda game.Talking about the Nintendo online is probably unavoidable.A new character reveal for Smash and more Mario kart 8 dlc.It will never happen,but KH3 for the Switch alongside Sora coming to Smash Ultimate would be incredible,but again that won't happen

Something new. I have nothing against these titles and I'm actually interested in some but I'm not yet inclined to even consider buying a Switch because there are so few games on the console. Be it ports or new games,even just smaller ones, would be a good step in the right direction, though I'd simply like something fresh since Nintendo and its associated companies recycle a lot too.

Of course the console is fairly new and it'll take a while to get going, especially in the third party department, but I'd like to see morenof future titles which are not close to release and is not a sequel/prequel to something.

E3 didn't really present much of interest to me. Super Smash Bros. is a nice game and all, very fun to play with others, but it's not exactly innovative. Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee strike me as projects of little effort and budget which do not even attempt to use the hardware's potential. It's also a bit too early for a new Mario and Zelda title to be revealed, considering how long they workednon Breath of the Wild and the next one has to live up to what BotW created as a standard.

So yeah, I guess I'd like to see more new games like Octopath Traveler, not only for the Switch but in general. Abother game that s focusing a bit more on story would be nice too. I'm looking forward to Bayonetta, too and would certainly like to see some of that. Or if not anything new, maybe some interesting spin-off idea for an existing franchise.

The only thing I don't want to see is extensive material on Super Smash Bros. It's basically the same game as the others before with tweaks here and there and a new character thrown in but there's no need to showcase everything. I think the concept is clear.

Definitely agree that there's been a huge focus on Smash and Nintendo doesn't need to show it off so much, people are going to buy the game.

What I wish they would show is Prime 4. A actual trailer for the game would be amazing and it would be something new to the Switch, demonstrating that Nintendo isn't just porting games and dropping Indies while everyone waits for the triple A titles to release. Metroid should be and once was considered a triple A franchise itself and it's high time Nintendo gives it time in the spotlight in order to give back to the franchise the impact it once carried.

Edited by Fullmetal Keyblade

Although it's unfortunately delayed, Smash is 99% confirmed (probably Isaac/Skull Kid/Geno), Yoshi has leaked and Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD has a 80% chance. As for other titles, Castlevania Collection could be a thing, New Super Mario Bros Deluxe Collection (DS+3DS+Wii+WiiU+Luigi U remastered and with new content) was seemingly leaked a few weeks back, Fire Emblem Three Houses should get more info, The Wonderful 101, Xenoblade Chronicles X, TMS#FE and Mario 3D World for Switch would be dope, and Skyward Sword HD has been tesed by an insider. Pokemon should be at the direct, and we'll get some third-party port: Batman Return to Arkham, Tekken 7, PES 2019, Naruto Storm 4, Asura's Wrath, GTA V and/or Red Dead Redemption (I would love Persona 4 Golden). I would personally like some Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Call of Duty, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear, Shenmue, Spyro, Tekken, Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Raider, Hitman and/or Deus Ex Switch goodness. For 3DS, Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy, Persona Q2 and Yokai Watch 3 localization is possible, and they could announce Mario & Luigi 2 remake. Star Fox Grand Prix could be revealed, as well as Animal Crossing and/or Pikmin 4 with Pikmin 3 port. I don't think it's time for Metroid Prime 4, although a Metroid Prime HD Trilogy could happen. Bayonetta 3 is a 50/50, I think it's a next year game though. We could be seeing Wind Waker HD or Twilight Princess HD port soon too, too much time without Zelda. For already announced titles, possibly Daemon X Machina, Starlink Battle for Atlas, Undertale, TWEWY Final Remix, Travis Strikes Back and Dark Souls Remastered could be showcased (all with a  90% chance of appearing). Finally, for DLC, we could get a new Pokken fighter, some Mario Oddyssey expansion, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe characters, Fortnite Nintendo skins, Splatoon 2 update and Mario Tennis Aces update.

Edited by neil98

Nintendo Direct got delayed now. But people's lives from an earthquake is more important. Hopefully it won't be too long before it gets rescheduled. Was really looking forward to something for Bayonetta 3.

300 injured and 9 dead, with over 30 missing... I hope all turns out well for the affected... RIP