Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
spaggheticonfetti

Question about Critical Mode in KH3!

Hi guys, new account here. =)

Was wondering if critical mode will be playable out the box or will I have to beat the entire game on proud, first? Was this ever asked in an interview or answered? I'm really curious because beating KH3 on proud would be really disappointing, in my opinion. (I'm not trying to start controversy, but I really like critical mode q.q)

The reason I'm so worried is that the two most recent games in the franchise, you had to beat first to unlock critical mode. (DDD, and 0.2)

48 minutes ago, Karxrida said:

I refuse to play this game blind on Crit (don't trust Osaka) but it still better be there out of the box.

Oh but I will I feel lucky and even if I am gonna throw my controller out the window I will refuse to addmit that I made a mistake

I am sincerely hoping that Critical Mode is made available right out of the gate, because it would be messed up if we had to clear the game on Proud before having the chance to complete it on Critical, ya know? I crave a challenge in the KH games, and Critical is just the challenge for me! It would be cool if a further tier of difficulty was added, a Keyblade Master Mode, ya know? That would be pretty awesome! :D

On 11/8/2018 at 2:44 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

I am sincerely hoping that Critical Mode is made available right out of the gate, because it would be messed up if we had to clear the game on Proud before having the chance to complete it on Critical, ya know? I crave a challenge in the KH games, and Critical is just the challenge for me! It would be cool if a further tier of difficulty was added, a Keyblade Master Mode, ya know? That would be pretty awesome! :D

Yeah, right?! here's hoping q.q

Welcome to the channel spaggheticonfetti ! 
Hope you are enjoying this awesome community :D
I truly believe that the Critical Mode is going to be unlockable in Kingdom Hearts III 
Nothing is to be confirmed yet though but I personally prefer for it to be unlockable after beating any previous difficulties but I hope that what we get satisfies everyone.