Dagesh Lene

My Final Prediction for the Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness [Potential Spoilers]

Recommended Posts

With the release of the Final Battle Trailer, I have decided to make one final prediction on who the guardians of light and seekers of darkness are.  However, because I will discuss some things revealed in the Final Battle Trailer, I will give a spoiler warning in case you do not want anything from that trailer revealed to you.

 

I will start with the seekers of darkness.  I think that all of the villains who we have seen Sora encounter so far will be seekers of darkness, which includes:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
4.    Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Luxord
8.    Marluxia
9.    Larxene
10.  Riku Replica (because of what was revealed in the Final Battle Trailer, I think that the Riku we see in San Fransokyo is Riku Replica and not Data-Riku)

In the Final Battle Trailer, we see three other seekers of darkness, who bring the total up to thirteen.  One of them is Saix, and the other two’s identities are kept a secret from us.  But who are these two mysterious seekers of darkness?  I will start with the one who pointed a Kingdom Key at Lea.

This person has to be either Roxas or Xion.  We do know that Roxas appears at the Keyblade Graveyard in a black coat, which was revealed at the end of the TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer, and if Roxas was brought back via data, that would explain why there is a second Kingdom Key.  The second one is made of data.  However, I don’t think that this person is Roxas because, unless Roxas was brought back without Sora’s involvement or Roxas left Sora after he was brought back, Sora would know what happened to Roxas and would probably have told his friends.  So, if Lea does not know who this person is, it couldn’t be Roxas, which means that it has to be Xion.  Plus, one of the hooded seekers of darkness who we see at the end of the Winnie the Pooh trailer does appear to be smaller and feminine.

That just leaves the mysterious figure who Saix was talking too.  Whoever this person is, what Saix says to him seems to imply that this person is one of the original members of Organization XIII since Saix says that this person was invited back into their ranks.  Also, since it is not revealed who this person is, this seems to imply that he is someone who has not been revealed yet, which means that he has to be one of these people:

1.    Xaldin
2.    Vexen
3.    Lexaeus
4.    Zexion
5.    Demyx

I included Vexen and Demyx on this list because we don’t know for sure how they fit into everything yet.  Saix also reveals that this mysterious person is in charge of delivering their final vessel to them.  Maybe if we find out who the final vessel is, we can more easily determine who this mysterious person is.  I think that the final vessel is either Riku Replica or Xion.  And if the final vessel is one of these two, then I think it would make the most sense for this person to be Vexen.  After all, they were both a part of the Replica Program.

Now, it would seem that this would be who I think the seekers of darkness are, but there are some things that don’t quite add up.  First, Master Xehanort said at the end of Dream Drop Distance that one of the Wayfinder Trio belonged to him, so unless they were saved from his control, why would they not be one of the ones on this list?  Second, what about Demyx?  Didn’t he have yellow eyes too?  Third, why would Vexen be back as a seeker of darkness when he wasn’t one of the thirteen chosen in Dream Drop Distance?  Finally, when I look at all of the different chess pieces that have been revealed in the trailers so far, there appears to be a total of fifteen different chess pieces on the side of the darknesses, which is two more than Xehanort needs.  Also, one of those pieces, the one that appears to represent Terra, appears on both sides of the chess board.

Here’s my thought: that mysterious figure who Saix is talking to is Vexen, but he isn’t one of the seekers of darkness.  Both he and Demyx have pieces on the chess board, but they aren’t real seekers of darkness because they are only trying to infiltrate the seekers of darkness under the orders of Ansem the Wise.  So, if you take them away, you are left with the real thirteen seekers of darkness, and the thirteenth person is Terra.

Why is Terra’s piece on both sides of the chess board?  Either one of them represents Terra while the other represents Lingering Will, or Terra starts off on the side of light and is turned back into a darkness.  Maybe that’s why Young Xehanort was in Toy Box.  He was trying to figure out how to reclaim someone they had lost (Terra) by filling them with darkness.

Now, on to the guardians of light.  As of the Final Battle Trailer, there appear to be six revealed guardians of light:

1.    King Mickey
2.    Sora
3.    Riku
4.    Kairi
5.    Lea
6.    Ventus

I think that the final guardian of light has to be either Aqua or Roxas.  Let’s start off assuming that, at the time of the final battle, Terra starts off as one of the guardians of light but is brought back to the seekers of darkness.  It’s possible that either Aqua or Roxas could take his place.  For Aqua, she, Terra, and Ventus could have all been saved and joined the other heroes in the final battle, but when Terra became a seeker of darkness, she and Ventus were left to be the sixth and seventh guardians of light.  On the other hand, when we see Roxas appear at the end of the TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer, it seems like a big reveal moment, like no one was expecting Roxas to be there.  So, it’s possible that if Terra is brought back to the seekers of darkness, Roxas appears to fill up the last spot in Terra’s place.

Now, let’s assume that Terra is a seeker of darkness before the final battle.  To me, that would mean that Aqua would have to be the seventh since, as I previously said, Roxas' appearance seems like a big reveal moment, like no one was expecting him to be there.

This one is tough, but I think that Aqua is the final guardian of light.  The deciding factor for me was that, if you look at the chess pieces on the side of the lights, there appears to be one that represents Aqua (the Keychain on her Stormfall Keyblade), while there does not appear to be any chess pieces that represent Roxas.

So, my final prediction for the seven guardians of light is:

1.    King Mickey
2.    Sora
3.    Riku
4.    Kairi
5.    Lea
6.    Ventus
7.    Aqua

And my final prediction for the thirteen seekers of darkness is:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
4.    Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Saix
8.    Luxord
9.    Marluxia
10.  Larxene
11.  Xion
12.  Riku Replica
13.  Terra

With that being said, I fully expect to be wrong.  What do you guys think?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Edited by Dagesh Lene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I may add something to your theory.  I do have to question about the pawns that have some use to both the Seekers and the Guardians.  Xehanort is a very crafty individual.  He could have an informant on the Guardian's side, say Lea.  Lea can now wield the keyblade, he's determined to get his friends back at any cost, and he's been seen with Saix in like two of the past trailers (this one and a previous one) at the clock tower in Twilight Town.

Granted, he's more than likely not working with Xehanort but Xehanort could probably exploit Lea's status to his advantage.  Lea's connected to three important people inside Sora's heart: Xion, Roxas and Ventus.

I do think Namine could be a potential pawn to the Seekers because of her ability to re-write Sora's memories.  Perhaps Xehanort managed to kidnap Kairi and have a replica of Namine on standby.  With Namine as a potential asset to the Seekers, she can probably manipulate and twist Sora's memories.  Slowly driving him to an existential crisis for a variety of reasons because Kairi's been kidnapped, Lea's hurt, everyone close to him is hurt, and the hearts within him are themselves being manipulated and twisted.

It sounds silly.  But those events could be a good way of getting Xehanort his thirteenth vessel.  Xehanort tricked Terra into being his vessel through tragedy, so why can't he do the same to Sora?

Edited by ienzo628

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

 

  Hide contents

If I may add something to your theory.  I do have to question about the pawns that have some use to both the Seekers and the Guardians.  Xehanort is a very crafty individual.  He could have an informant on the Guardian's side, say Lea.  Lea can now wield the keyblade, he's determined to get his friends back at any cost, and he's been seen with Saix in like two of the past trailers (this one and a previous one) at the clock tower in Twilight Town.

Granted, he's more than likely not working with Xehanort but Xehanort could probably exploit Lea's status to his advantage.  Lea's connected to three important people inside Sora's heart: Xion, Roxas and Ventus.

I do think Namine could be a potential pawn to the Seekers because of her ability to re-write Sora's memories.  Perhaps Xehanort managed to kidnap Kairi and have a replica of Namine on standby.  With Namine as a potential asset to the Seekers, she can probably manipulate and twist Sora's memories.  Slowly driving him to an existential crisis for a variety of reasons because Kairi's been kidnapped, Lea's hurt, everyone close to him is hurt, and the hearts within him are themselves being manipulated and twisted.

It sounds silly.  But those events could be a good way of getting Xehanort his thirteenth vessel.  Xehanort tricked Terra into being his vessel through tragedy, so why can't he do the same to Sora?

 

 

I was starting to wonder if Sora was going to be the thirteenth vessel, especially because of some of the dialogue in the past trailers, but I don't think he's going to be.  At the end of the Final Battle Trailer, we see Xehanort saying that, in Scala ad Caleum, he and his twelve other selves could be one.  We see Xehanort's twelve other selves floating in the air.  Sora is there too, but he is not among them.  In fact, he has no features of Xehanort at all.  Plus, if Sora was a seeker of darkness, there would be no need for Xehanort to explain this to him.  Therefore, I think this has confirmed that Sora will not be a seeker of darkness.

 
 
Edited by Dagesh Lene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

It still could be Data-Riku as we've seen him going into Dark Mode before when he was corrupted.

The beginning of the Final Battle Trailer seems to confirm Demyx as a vessel. We can see a person with a sitar on one of the rock columns. Though he seems to be the only one holding his weapon there. So Demyx, apparently. But the question is why is he seemingly working with Even/Vexen? Even is already shown not to be a vessel in DDD since he's revived along with Ienzo, Lea, Aeleus, and Dilan. Only Isa and Braig disappeared with Young Xehanort. Perhaps they're not working together? Maybe they're just conversing like what Lea and Saïx appear to be doing in the Final Battle Trailer?

Since the people I've mentioned above should not be vessels unless there's a retcon, the person Saïx is talking to can only be a male with that body build excluding the ex-members above. Demyx doesn't have that body build so he's out. Saïx can't be ordering around someone like Xemnas or Xigbar. Plus, his statement doesn't match either of them. So it can only be Luxord or Marluxia. Even if Vexen is a vessel, it can't be him as the way he stands doesn't match and you can compare the trailers.

In DDD, Mickey counted the guardians of light as himself, Sora, Riku, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and someone else (Kairi and Lea). Xehanort replied that Sora and another person belonged to him. Sora was rescued so only one of them is a vessel. Terra (or rather, Terra-Xehanort) is confirmed to be a vessel and we've seen him being active in KH0.2 as well as in the trailers. Therefore, at that point in time at least (which is already after KH2 and Re:coded), Ventus and Aqua can't be vessels. Plus, by counting Xion and Terra-Xehanort, the seats are already full. Aqua is not and will not be a vessel.

The seats are apparently full without Demyx. That's a problem. The numbers don't add up. Perhaps this has something to do with the 15 chess pieces? Or perhaps at least one would defect to the guardians of light (e.g. Terra or Xion)?

As for the guardians of light, the confirmed ones are:

1.    Sora
2.    Riku
3.    Mickey
4.    Kairi
5.    Lea

And with the Final Battle Trailer, Ventus is confirmed. If Aqua is successfully saved, she'll be another guardian.

The seekers of darkness are still very weird and confusing. But I do want to point out something. The 12 people at the end of the Final Battle Trailer seem to not contain smaller or shorter people like Vanitas, Xion, and Data-Riku/Riku Replica.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Seyin95 said:

I like your proposal, however all I'll say is watch the beginning of the Final Battle Trailer and pay attention to who and 'what' can be seen, thus confirming a certain set.

1

I noticed that too, but I think that he isn't a real seeker of darkness, as I said in my original post.  I think that he is just posing as one of them.  I fully expect to be wrong, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kenneth Choo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It still could be Data-Riku as we've seen him going into Dark Mode before when he was corrupted.

The beginning of the Final Battle Trailer seems to confirm Demyx as a vessel. We can see a person with a sitar on one of the rock columns. Though he seems to be the only one holding his weapon there. So Demyx, apparently. But the question is why is he seemingly working with Even/Vexen? Even is already shown not to be a vessel in DDD since he's revived along with Ienzo, Lea, Aeleus, and Dilan. Only Isa and Braig disappeared with Young Xehanort. Perhaps they're not working together? Maybe they're just conversing like what Lea and Saïx appear to be doing in the Final Battle Trailer?

Since the people I've mentioned above should not be vessels unless there's a retcon, the person Saïx is talking to can only be a male with that body build excluding the ex-members above. Demyx doesn't have that body build so he's out. Saïx can't be ordering around someone like Xemnas or Xigbar. Plus, his statement doesn't match either of them. So it can only be Luxord or Marluxia. Even if Vexen is a vessel, it can't be him as the way he stands doesn't match and you can compare the trailers.

In DDD, Mickey counted the guardians of light as himself, Sora, Riku, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and someone else (Kairi and Lea). Xehanort replied that Sora and another person belonged to him. Sora was rescued so only one of them is a vessel. Terra (or rather, Terra-Xehanort) is confirmed to be a vessel and we've seen him being active in KH0.2 as well as in the trailers. Therefore, at that point in time at least (which is already after KH2 and Re:coded), Ventus and Aqua can't be vessels. Plus, by counting Xion and Terra-Xehanort, the seats are already full. Aqua is not and will not be a vessel.

The seats are apparently full without Demyx. That's a problem. The numbers don't add up. Perhaps this has something to do with the 15 chess pieces? Or perhaps at least one would defect to the guardians of light (e.g. Terra or Xion)?

As for the guardians of light, the confirmed ones are:

1.    Sora
2.    Riku
3.    Mickey
4.    Kairi
5.    Lea

And with the Final Battle Trailer, Ventus is confirmed. If Aqua is successfully saved, she'll be another guardian.

The seekers of darkness are still very weird and confusing. But I do want to point out something. The 12 people at the end of the Final Battle Trailer seem to not contain smaller or shorter people like Vanitas, Xion, and Data-Riku/Riku Replica.

 

You bring up a lot of good points.  I also noticed that the twelve floating figures at the end of the Final Battle Trailer all had similar builds.  However, this doesn't match up with the seekers of darkness as we see them at the end of the Winnie the Pooh trailer.  If I were to make a guess, at this point, they have all become complete Xehanort clones.  That's the best guess I can make right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

So here's what I think...we've seen Riku and the other Riku sitting on a beach together. And the other Riku had blue eyes, so I don't think he'll be part of the Organization's final line-up. In the most recent trailer, Saix says to a figure something along the lines of "We didn't add you to our ranks so that you could fail to bring us our final vessel". My guess is that person is...ZEXION. I think he's a traitor. He's going to use Sora and the gang to return Roxas and then add him to the Organization's rank. So I think the XIII Seekers of Darkness will be:

  • Master Xehanort
  • Vanitas
  • Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
  • Xemnas
  • Young Master Xehanort
  • Xigbar
  • Marluxia
  • Larxene
  • Vexen
  • Saix
  • Demyx
  • Zexion
  • Roxas

And the guardians of light...well, my guess would be

  • Sora
  • Riku
  • Kairi
  • Mickey
  • Ventus
  • Lea
  • And I guess the last one would be Aqua...?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, here's my problem with your 13 Seekers of Darkness roster Dagesh. 1. We don't know for sure if the Riku-Replica is going to be one of the Thirteen seekers, for all we know he could another pawn created by Vexen(who I do think is one of the seekers) to further the seekers agenda. 2. Not including Vexen or Demyx. My evidence for Demyx being in the seekers is simple. During the Final battle trailer, if you slow down the intro or the point where the thirteen seekers are standing ontop of their own rock pillars. You'll notice that one of them is holding what appears to be Demyxs sitar. And Vexen was also seen on one of the pillars as well, and him being in the seekers could also lead to the creation of the Riku-Replica. 3. Terra or Xion. You made a pretty point good point with debating on who the hooded person could. I agree with you that the hooded person might be Vexen, but I think instead of Riku-Replica being the Thirtenth vessel, I think it will be Xion. And your probably saying what about Terranort. Well,in my opinion I don't Terranort is gonna last for long. And I know your saying we saw Terranort fighting the lingering will in a previous trailer. But I truly think in my mind that Sora and co will find a way to bring Terra back in some form.

Ok final predictions for me. Thirteen seekers of Darkness:Master Xehanort,Xemnas,Ansem seeker of darkness,Xigbar,Saix,Young Xehanort,Marluxia,Vanitas,Larxene,Luxord,Vexen,Demyx,and Xion.

As for Guardians of light:Sora,Riku,Kairi,Aqua,Terra,Ventus,and Roxas. And in my opinion, I don't Mickey will be a guardian of light considering we saw him get sucked into one of Luxords Fair Game cards. BTW, really hope that each seeker have their own boss fight like back KH2.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:36 PM, Dagesh Lene said:

With the release of the Final Battle Trailer, I have decided to make one final prediction on who the guardians of light and seekers of darkness are.  However, because I will discuss some things revealed in the Final Battle Trailer, I will give a spoiler warning in case you do not want anything from that trailer revealed to you.

  Hide contents

I will start with the seekers of darkness.  I think that all of the villains who we have seen Sora encounter so far will be seekers of darkness, which includes:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
4.    Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Luxord
8.    Marluxia
9.    Larxene
10.  Riku Replica (because of what was revealed in the Final Battle Trailer, I think that the Riku we see in San Fransokyo is Riku Replica and not Data-Riku)

In the Final Battle Trailer, we see three other seekers of darkness, who bring the total up to thirteen.  One of them is Saix, and the other two’s identities are kept a secret from us.  But who are these two mysterious seekers of darkness?  I will start with the one who pointed a Kingdom Key at Lea.

This person has to be either Roxas or Xion.  We do know that Roxas appears at the Keyblade Graveyard in a black coat, which was revealed at the end of the TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer, and if Roxas was brought back via data, that would explain why there is a second Kingdom Key.  The second one is made of data.  However, I don’t think that this person is Roxas because, unless Roxas was brought back without Sora’s involvement or Roxas left Sora after he was brought back, Sora would know what happened to Roxas and would probably have told his friends.  So, if Lea does not know who this person is, it couldn’t be Roxas, which means that it has to be Xion.  Plus, one of the hooded seekers of darkness who we see at the end of the Winnie the Pooh trailer does appear to be smaller and feminine.

That just leaves the mysterious figure who Saix was talking too.  Whoever this person is, what Saix says to him seems to imply that this person is one of the original members of Organization XIII since Saix says that this person was invited back into their ranks.  Also, since it is not revealed who this person is, this seems to imply that he is someone who has not been revealed yet, which means that he has to be one of these people:

1.    Xaldin
2.    Vexen
3.    Lexaeus
4.    Zexion
5.    Demyx

I included Vexen and Demyx on this list because we don’t know for sure how they fit into everything yet.  Saix also reveals that this mysterious person is in charge of delivering their final vessel to them.  Maybe if we find out who the final vessel is, we can more easily determine who this mysterious person is.  I think that the final vessel is either Riku Replica or Xion.  And if the final vessel is one of these two, then I think it would make the most sense for this person to be Vexen.  After all, they were both a part of the Replica Program.

Now, it would seem that this would be who I think the seekers of darkness are, but there are some things that don’t quite add up.  First, Master Xehanort said at the end of Dream Drop Distance that one of the Wayfinder Trio belonged to him, so unless they were saved from his control, why would they not be one of the ones on this list?  Second, what about Demyx?  Didn’t he have yellow eyes too?  Third, why would Vexen be back as a seeker of darkness when he wasn’t one of the thirteen chosen in Dream Drop Distance?  Finally, when I look at all of the different chess pieces that have been revealed in the trailers so far, there appears to be a total of fifteen different chess pieces on the side of the darknesses, which is two more than Xehanort needs.  Also, one of those pieces, the one that appears to represent Terra, appears on both sides of the chess board.

Here’s my thought: that mysterious figure who Saix is talking to is Vexen, but he isn’t one of the seekers of darkness.  Both he and Demyx have pieces on the chess board, but they aren’t real seekers of darkness because they are only trying to infiltrate the seekers of darkness under the orders of Ansem the Wise.  So, if you take them away, you are left with the real thirteen seekers of darkness, and the thirteenth person is Terra.

Why is Terra’s piece on both sides of the chess board?  Either one of them represents Terra while the other represents Lingering Will, or Terra starts off on the side of light and is turned back into a darkness.  Maybe that’s why Young Xehanort was in Toy Box.  He was trying to figure out how to reclaim someone they had lost (Terra) by filling them with darkness.

Now, on to the guardians of light.  As of the Final Battle Trailer, there appear to be six revealed guardians of light:

1.    King Mickey
2.    Sora
3.    Riku
4.    Kairi
5.    Lea
6.    Ventus

I think that the final guardian of light has to be either Aqua or Roxas.  Let’s start off assuming that, at the time of the final battle, Terra starts off as one of the guardians of light but is brought back to the seekers of darkness.  It’s possible that either Aqua or Roxas could take his place.  For Aqua, she, Terra, and Ventus could have all been saved and joined the other heroes in the final battle, but when Terra became a seeker of darkness, she and Ventus were left to be the sixth and seventh guardians of light.  On the other hand, when we see Roxas appear at the end of the TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer, it seems like a big reveal moment, like no one was expecting Roxas to be there.  So, it’s possible that if Terra is brought back to the seekers of darkness, Roxas appears to fill up the last spot in Terra’s place.

Now, let’s assume that Terra is a seeker of darkness before the final battle.  To me, that would mean that Aqua would have to be the seventh since, as I previously said, Roxas' appearance seems like a big reveal moment, like no one was expecting him to be there.

This one is tough, but I think that Aqua is the final guardian of light.  The deciding factor for me was that, if you look at the chess pieces on the side of the lights, there appears to be one that represents Aqua (the Keychain on her Stormfall Keyblade), while there does not appear to be any chess pieces that represent Roxas.

So, my final prediction for the seven guardians of light is:

1.    King Mickey
2.    Sora
3.    Riku
4.    Kairi
5.    Lea
6.    Ventus
7.    Aqua

And my final prediction for the thirteen seekers of darkness is:

1.    Master Xehanort
2.    Young Xehanort
3.    Vanitas
4.    Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.    Xemnas
6.    Xigbar
7.    Saix
8.    Luxord
9.    Marluxia
10.  Larxene
11.  Xion
12.  Riku Replica
13.  Terra

With that being said, I fully expect to be wrong.  What do you guys think?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 1:25 PM, PrinceNoctis said:
  Hide contents

So here's what I think...we've seen Riku and the other Riku sitting on a beach together. And the other Riku had blue eyes, so I don't think he'll be part of the Organization's final line-up. In the most recent trailer, Saix says to a figure something along the lines of "We didn't add you to our ranks so that you could fail to bring us our final vessel". My guess is that person is...ZEXION. I think he's a traitor. He's going to use Sora and the gang to return Roxas and then add him to the Organization's rank. So I think the XIII Seekers of Darkness will be:

  • Master Xehanort
  • Vanitas
  • Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
  • Xemnas
  • Young Master Xehanort
  • Xigbar
  • Marluxia
  • Larxene
  • Vexen
  • Saix
  • Demyx
  • Zexion
  • Roxas

And the guardians of light...well, my guess would be

  • Sora
  • Riku
  • Kairi
  • Mickey
  • Ventus
  • Lea
  • And I guess the last one would be Aqua...?

 

Spoiler

My guess is also Ienzo being a traitor, but that it's Xion, not Roxas that he "provides"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

32 minutes ago, Kittenz said:
  Hide contents

My guess is also Ienzo being a traitor, but that it's Xion, not Roxas that he "provides"

 

I think you guys are forgetting a out Luxord.

Edited by Delsin Rowe
*about,sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Delsin Rowe said:

 

I think you guys are forgetting a out Luxord.

Yeah, but he's been revealed already? They cut it and have the character wear their hood

Edited by Kittenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kittenz said:

Yeah, but he's been revealed already? They cut it and have the character wear their hood

In the Final battle trailer we see Mickey getting trapped in one of Luxords cards remember. And we saw him in another trailer confirming that he's apart of the seekers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Delsin Rowe said:

Ok, here's my problem with your 13 Seekers of Darkness roster Dagesh. 1. We don't know for sure if the Riku-Replica is going to be one of the Thirteen seekers, for all we know he could another pawn created by Vexen(who I do think is one of the seekers) to further the seekers agenda. 2. Not including Vexen or Demyx. My evidence for Demyx being in the seekers is simple. During the Final battle trailer, if you slow down the intro or the point where the thirteen seekers are standing ontop of their own rock pillars. You'll notice that one of them is holding what appears to be Demyxs sitar. And Vexen was also seen on one of the pillars as well, and him being in the seekers could also lead to the creation of the Riku-Replica. 3. Terra or Xion. You made a pretty point good point with debating on who the hooded person could. I agree with you that the hooded person might be Vexen, but I think instead of Riku-Replica being the Thirtenth vessel, I think it will be Xion. And your probably saying what about Terranort. Well,in my opinion I don't Terranort is gonna last for long. And I know your saying we saw Terranort fighting the lingering will in a previous trailer. But I truly think in my mind that Sora and co will find a way to bring Terra back in some form.

Ok final predictions for me. Thirteen seekers of Darkness:Master Xehanort,Xemnas,Ansem seeker of darkness,Xigbar,Saix,Young Xehanort,Marluxia,Vanitas,Larxene,Luxord,Vexen,Demyx,and Xion.

As for Guardians of light:Sora,Riku,Kairi,Aqua,Terra,Ventus,and Roxas. And in my opinion, I don't Mickey will be a guardian of light considering we saw him get sucked into one of Luxords Fair Game cards. BTW, really hope that each seeker have their own boss fight like back KH2.

 

I fully expect to be wrong.  However, I would like to explain why I think what I think.

The reason why I included Riku-Replica is that we saw him (or whoever that other Riku was) confronting Sora in San Fransokyo.  As far as I know, the only people that we have seen Sora encounter in the trailers so far have been members of the seekers of darkness.  Plus, the other Riku has yellow eyes, and yellow eyes are one of the signs that someone is a Xehanort.

I am aware of Demyx appearing at the beginning of the Final Battle Trailer (I'm not sure if Vexen appears there as well because Demyx was the only one I could make out).  However, I think that he is only infiltrating the seekers of darkness and isn't really one of them.  He seems to be working with Ienzo since we see him approaching Ienzo and talking to him while carrying something at the end of the TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer, and I don't think that Ienzo is a seeker of darkness.  As for Vexen, since he was not one of the thirteen who were originally chosen to be seekers of darkness at the end of Dream Drop Distance, I don't think that Vexen is one of them unless there was a shakeup in the roster.  Also, since there appears to be a total of fifteen chess pieces for the seekers of darkness, maybe that means that two were among them who didn't belong there, and those two could be Demyx and Vexen.

I think that Terra will be a seeker of darkness because we see Young Xehanort use Terra's chess piece to declare a "checkmate" against Young Eraqus at the beginning of the TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer.  That opening scene seemed to imply that Terra is going to be the one to seemingly give Xehanort the victory, but that Sora will do something unexpected that keeps the game going.  And if this really is how it is going to happen, then Terra has to be one of the seekers of darkness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dagesh Lene said:

I fully expect to be wrong.  However, I would like to explain why I think what I think.

The reason why I included Riku-Replica is that we saw him (or whoever that other Riku was) confronting Sora in San Fransokyo.  As far as I know, the only people that we have seen Sora encounter in the trailers so far have been members of the seekers of darkness.  Plus, the other Riku has yellow eyes, and yellow eyes are one of the signs that someone is a Xehanort.

I am aware of Demyx appearing at the beginning of the Final Battle Trailer (I'm not sure if Vexen appears there as well because Demyx was the only one I could make out).  However, I think that he is only infiltrating the seekers of darkness and isn't really one of them.  He seems to be working with Ienzo since we see him approaching Ienzo and talking to him while carrying something at the end of the TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer, and I don't think that Ienzo is a seeker of darkness.  As for Vexen, since he was not one of the thirteen who were originally chosen to be seekers of darkness at the end of Dream Drop Distance, I don't think that Vexen is one of them unless there was a shakeup in the roster.  Also, since there appears to be a total of fifteen chess pieces for the seekers of darkness, maybe that means that two were among them who didn't belong there, and those two could be Demyx and Vexen.

I think that Terra will be a seeker of darkness because we see Young Xehanort use Terra's chess piece to declare a "checkmate" against Young Eraqus at the beginning of the TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer.  That opening scene seemed to imply that Terra is going to be the one to seemingly give Xehanort the victory, but that Sora will do something unexpected that keeps the game going.  And if this really is how it is going to happen, then Terra has to be one of the seekers of darkness.

Okay, I just had two things something come into my head that might be wrong but hear me out. The chess pieces that are in each of the trailers, there were 15 of them from what I have seen representing darkness or the seekers of darkness. So real quick, which chess piece represents which seeker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Delsin Rowe said:

In the Final battle trailer we see Mickey getting trapped in one of Luxords cards remember. And we saw him in another trailer confirming that he's apart of the seekers.

I'm not saying Luxord isn't a darkness? I'm saying he can't be the hooded person Saix talks to, because that would make no sense. Luxord has been in several trailers by this point. The hooded person is clearly someone we haven't seen on their side. Why else would you A) Have the model wear their hood B) Vague line C) Cut the clip before they lift their hood. Also, the body doesn't look like Luxord.

Edited by Kittenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

I'm not saying Luxord isn't a darkness? I'm saying he can't be the hooded person Saix talks to, because that would make no sense. Luxord has been in several trailers by this point. The hooded person is clearly someone we haven't seen on their side.

Okay, we are way off track. I wasn't saying that the guy unveiling the hood was Luxord(although I think it could be either Vexen or Ansem the Wise). I'm saying that you guys forgot to include him in your Seekers of Darkness roster.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Delsin Rowe said:

Okay, we are way off track. I wasn't saying that the guy unveiling the hood was Luxord(although I think it could be either Vexen or Ansem the Wise). I'm saying that you guys forgot to include him in your Seekers of Darkness roster.

 

Oh, my bad. Sorry >.< 

Yeah, but I don't blame them. It feels/seems like they have too many people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kittenz said:

Oh, my bad. Sorry >.< 

Yeah, but I don't blame them. It feels/seems like they have too many people

Yeah, it can be confusing time to time. Who's your 13 seekers and 7 guardians?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Delsin Rowe said:

Yeah, it can be confusing time to time. Who's your 13 seekers and 7 guardians?

Spoiler

My seekers:

Master Xehanort
Young Xehanort
Vanitas
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
Xemnas
Xigbar

Saix
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Demyx

Vexen

Xion

All the above have been confirmed(Or basically confirmed for Xion) as well as

Terranort

Riku Replica

But wait, doesn't that make them more than 13? We only see 13 figures in the final battle, so Xion can't be reprising her role as the 14th

I believe characters will change in and out before/during the final battle. In fact, I think Nomura implied this somewhere? Anyway. It's possible Riku fighting his replica happens earlier in the game than the Final Battle, and the Destiny Islands scene implies Repliku will turn good(If he's actually there, that is, lol. Maybe he dies again). Terranort's hair is turning back into brown, and he isn't wearing the cloak, so I think he ends up not being included by the time we get to Scala. I also doubt he will be a light. 

None of this, however, accounts for the hooded man addressed by Saix. Good move Nomura, you're throwing us all off

It can't be Roxas, it's not small and boyish enough, the shoes and posture don't fit. It's also not beefy enough to be someone like Xaldin or Aeleus. It does, however, fit a guy like Ienzo. In fact, he seems to be pretty much the only character that fits. The problem is, this new mystery character/Ienzo makes the number 14 again, so apart from them losing someone else, I can't think of a reason why they seemingly have more than 13 despite only 13 figures being present.

My seven lights are:

Mickey

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Lea

Ventus

Aqua/Roxas

Again, the figure didn't seem at all like Roxas, and his scene makes it seem like he's going to swoop in. Hopefully, on the side of the light. I also feel like with Xion, it isn't necessary for Roxas to be a darkness. Aqua didn't seem to be present in the war, but Square has been editing the videos, possibly even using a version of the scenes with characters made invisible. So, she still may very well be a light. Maybe, Roxas comes in after the other lights have been incapacitated and Sora's at his lowest. The line "And when you're not strong enough, he'll make up the difference" kind of supports this theory. Apart from Aqua being incapacitated with everyone else, maybe she still has to recover after falling to darkness? And therefore is made to sit out of the war.

 

 

Edited by Kittenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kittenz said:
  Hide contents

My seekers:

Master Xehanort
Young Xehanort
Vanitas
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
Xemnas
Xigbar

Saix
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Demyx

Vexen

Xion

All the above have been confirmed(Or basically confirmed for Xion) as well as

Terranort

Riku Replica

But wait, doesn't that make them more than 13? We only see 13 figures in the final battle, so Xion can't be reprising her role as the 14th

I believe characters will change in and out before/during the final battle. In fact, I think Nomura implied this somewhere? Anyway. It's possible Riku fighting his replica happens earlier in the game than the Final Battle, and the Destiny Islands scene implies Repliku will turn good(If he's actually there, that is, lol. Maybe he dies again). Terranort's hair is turning back into brown, and he isn't wearing the cloak, so I think he ends up not being included by the time we get to Scala. 

None of this, however, accounts for the hooded man addressed by Saix. Good move Nomura, you're throwing us all off

It can't be Roxas, it's not small and boyish enough, the shoes and posture don't fit. It's also not beefy enough to be someone like Xaldin or Aeleus. It does, however, fit a guy like Ienzo. In fact, he seems to be pretty much the only character that fits. The problem is, this new mystery character/Ienzo makes the number 14 again, so apart from them losing someone else, I can't think of a reason why they seemingly have more than 13 despite only 13 figures being present.

My seven lights are:

Mickey

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Lea

Ventus

Aqua/Roxas

Again, the figure didn't seem at all like Roxas, and his scene makes it seem like he's going to swoop in. Hopefully, on the side of the light. I also feel like with Xion, it isn't necessary for Roxas to be a darkness. Aqua didn't seem to be present in the war, but Square has been editing the videos, possibly even using a version of the scenes with characters made invisible. So, she still may very well be a light. Maybe, Roxas comes in after the other lights have been incapacitated and Sora's at his lowest. The line "And when you're not strong enough, he'll make up the difference" kind of supports this theory. Apart from Aqua being incapacitated with everyone else, maybe she still has to recover after falling to darkness? And therefore is made to sit out of the war.

 

 

Okay, two things. First, I personally think that the hooded man is Ansem the Wise. Now, I'm not saying that Ansem is helping the seekers willing, I actually think that Ansem is going to have some sort of role in Xion becoming a seeker and coming back. Maybe he's being forced to do it by Xehanort for some reason. Point is I think Ansem will have some in involvement with the 13 seekers. Two, I'm a little confused on the Terra part of your explanation. Is he just gonna be in between when all the fighting going down or is he gonna be Terranort until his fight with the lingering will. Anyway here are my 13s and 7s.

13 seekers of darkness:Master Xehanort,Xemnas,Ansem seeker of darkness,Xigbar,Saix,Young Xehanort,Vanitas,Marluxia,Larxene,Luxord,Vexen,Demyx,and Xion.

7 guardians of light:Sora,Riku,Kairi,Aqua,Ventus,Terra,and Roxas. And I didn't include Mickey or Lea because I don't think that they will become guardians in my opinion. BTW,do you think that each seeker will have their own boss fight like they did with the Original Orginization XIII back in KH2, lemme know what you think.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Delsin Rowe said:

Okay, I just had two things something come into my head that might be wrong but hear me out. The chess pieces that are in each of the trailers, there were 15 of them from what I have seen representing darkness or the seekers of darkness. So real quick, which chess piece represents which seeker?

 

I actually made a post about this a while ago.  There are some chess pieces that I'm not sure of, but I will start off with the ones that I am sure of.

image.png.720189f4882b7523830d3e55d22a3963.png

1. Master Xehanort

image.png.27226af599e18b6463d1b543fa3431c8.png

2. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

image.png.f4e8eb212cf1fa49726e77f5586cf866.png

3. Xemnas

image.png.878ca0f1c6248abdddfdf7a0714e719c.png

4. Young Xehanort

image.png.0b537135d0fc0948de9f20988b05b3fe.png

5. Xigbar

image.png.00606e9946fb0b2a6fef07d2dc59754b.png

6. Vanitas

image.png.1e4c466344783855f602abfbfa4c6711.png

7. Saix

image.png.9bdac69073afcedb5941553b1a0c13c9.png

8. Larxene

image.png.ec09ba12741d38531ebdef197ca2902a.png

9. Terra

Here are the ones that I'm pretty sure of, but not completely sure of:

image.png.95e96fb51ed07b6758dbd3d906ab4064.png

10. Luxord/Data-Riku (I don't know if these are dice or Bugs)

image.png.e70d4f9bf026a24fdae0613cd2ab4662.png

11. Marluxia/Xion (this is the one that most closely seems like it could be both Marluxia and Xion to me, while there is another one that I think could be Marluxia and another one that I think could be Xion)

Here are the ones that I'm not sure of, but I think make sense:

image.png.a382a143c94c8212a4ba8c46ac5d9302.png

12. Vexen (this looks like it could be the top of his shield)

image.png.1383b4f3d8de1039e4e487a0e47a9a02.png

13. Deymx/Xion (this looks like it could be the end of Demyx's sitar, but I also think it is the other piece that could be Xion

image.png.3b3d84150a9c3a7ee00e4277bb3dae4e.png

14. Marluxia (if the flower piece is Xion, then I think this one could be Marluxia since it somewhat resembles his scythe

This is the one I have no idea for:

image.png.ce375d4f418cc88caee937009b7b0afe.png

15. Riku-Replica (since there is no other person on my list this could be, if those cubes are Luxord, then this must be Riku-Replica)

These are my best guesses for who these pieces could represent.  However, I fully expect to be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dagesh Lene said:

 

  Hide contents

I actually made a post about this a while ago.  There are some chess pieces that I'm not sure of, but I will start off with the ones that I am sure of.

image.png.720189f4882b7523830d3e55d22a3963.png

1. Master Xehanort

image.png.27226af599e18b6463d1b543fa3431c8.png

2. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

image.png.f4e8eb212cf1fa49726e77f5586cf866.png

3. Xemnas

image.png.878ca0f1c6248abdddfdf7a0714e719c.png

4. Young Xehanort

image.png.0b537135d0fc0948de9f20988b05b3fe.png

5. Xigbar

image.png.00606e9946fb0b2a6fef07d2dc59754b.png

6. Vanitas

image.png.1e4c466344783855f602abfbfa4c6711.png

7. Saix

image.png.9bdac69073afcedb5941553b1a0c13c9.png

8. Larxene

image.png.ec09ba12741d38531ebdef197ca2902a.png

9. Terra

Here are the ones that I'm pretty sure of, but not completely sure of:

image.png.95e96fb51ed07b6758dbd3d906ab4064.png

10. Luxord/Data-Riku (I don't know if these are dice or Bugs)

image.png.e70d4f9bf026a24fdae0613cd2ab4662.png

11. Marluxia/Xion (this is the one that most closely seems like it could be both Marluxia and Xion to me, while there is another one that I think could be Marluxia and another one that I think could be Xion)

Here are the ones that I'm not sure of, but I think make sense:

image.png.a382a143c94c8212a4ba8c46ac5d9302.png

12. Vexen (this looks like it could be the top of his shield)

image.png.1383b4f3d8de1039e4e487a0e47a9a02.png

13. Deymx/Xion (this looks like it could be the end of Demyx's sitar, but I also think it is the other piece that could be Xion

image.png.3b3d84150a9c3a7ee00e4277bb3dae4e.png

14. Marluxia (if the flower piece is Xion, then I think this one could be Marluxia since it somewhat resembles his scythe

This is the one I have no idea for:

image.png.ce375d4f418cc88caee937009b7b0afe.png

15. Riku-Replica (since there is no other person on my list this could be, if those cubes are Luxord, then this must be Riku-Replica)

These are my best guesses for who these pieces could represent.  However, I fully expect to be wrong.

 

Okay first off, I do think that the cubes piece does represent Luxord in my opinion. Secondly, don't you think that it looks a little weird with there being 15 chess pieces of darkness and not 13. Now, how many pieces of light have we seen so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Delsin Rowe said:

Okay first off, I do think that the cubes piece does represent Luxord in my opinion. Secondly, don't you think that it looks a little weird with there being 15 chess pieces of darkness and not 13. Now, how many pieces of light have we seen so far?

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe we've seen eight so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dagesh Lene said:

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe we've seen eight so far.

Now don't you think it's a little weird with all the these uneven pieces when there should be 13 versus 7?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now