Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts4

kingdom hearts 3 mysterious tower

2 hours ago, Jingilator said:

I guess Square didn’t have enough time?

They said they transferred their resources, that is, they had time. Maybe that was their decision. Unfortunately, I do not think it has anything to do with time or they were involved.

This is a bummer but I speculate that it's been removed due to it not fitting into the story. 

I've only gotten as far as Twilight Town but so far The Mysterious Tower has only served as a meeting place for Sora's Party, Mickey and Riku to discuss developments and strategies with Yen Sid vs. being the subject of its own plot as it was in 3D. 
This doesn't merit the necessity to battle your way to up upon each visit and would just be tedious. Even those who'd appreciate the experience grinding. 

It's for this same reason that Sunset Station, the Sandlot and the Seven Wonders area were cut from Twilight Town, no in-story necessity and Olette even addresses the latter: "We finished our project for school".

Yeah, I think the reason that they decided to cut it is because it wasn't important to the story.

Spoiler

And now that I've finished the game myself I can't really think of a moment in the game this battle would've fit in. Still a shame tho, It looked beautiful.

Agreed. Having played through the game in full now, I honestly can't think where they would have squeezed it in while making sense with the plot line. 

Personally, I'm okay with it. Looking at the tower gameplay just gives me rage flashbacks of the 2.5 Final REMix and grinding mushroom number 8. ??

On 1/31/2019 at 11:29 PM, Bl4ck_iris said:

Agreed. Having played through the game in full now, I honestly can't think where they would have squeezed it in while making sense with the plot line. 

Personally, I'm okay with it. Looking at the tower gameplay just gives me rage flashbacks of the 2.5 Final REMix and grinding mushroom number 8. ??

Spoiler

Really? I personally really would've liked it after saving Aqua and Ven. Just having a moment in that world so I didn't have to make the jump from BH6 straight to the Keyblade graveyard. But that's just my opinion. 

3 hours ago, AxelRoxasXionKH said:
  Hide contents

Really? I personally really would've liked it after saving Aqua and Ven. Just having a moment in that world so I didn't have to make the jump from BH6 straight to the Keyblade graveyard. But that's just my opinion. 

I didn't think of that!  That probably would have been the smart place to put it, break up some of the endgame a little more.  The end game is pretty intense and I feel there's no good place to stop and revisit the other worlds or grind if needed.  I personally wish there had been some time to roam around Scala ad Caelum too without getting my face melted off by Xehanort, but oh well.

Edited by Bl4ck_iris