Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

One of the other subreddit mods was wondering why Lingering Will showed up when they did and when the rest of us told them "Namine called him remember talking to her right before" they thought we were trolling for a bit.

It definitely helps make sense of LW showing up.

Too bad they want to keep the actual dialogue between Naminé and LW exclusive to a voice-acting demonstration that was shown at a Japanese music concert. ?

The first part was Terra and Namine lines from in the Kingdom Heart games.
The second part interaction was a scene where Okiayu spoke as the 'Lingering Will', meeting and speaking with Namine in the darkness (?).

The story was that Namine, following Sora's heart, ended up where the Lingering Will was.

Will: This place, it's...

Namine: This is a world of your memories. You're the only one the people of this time don't know the whereabouts of. I made it this far by following the links of those connected to you.

Will: Who are you?

Namine: Nice to meet you, I'm Na.. I'm a witch who manipulates memories.

Will: A witch?

Namine: Right now, you're bound by two sets of memories. One is your own memories. The other is that of a very dark power.

Will: Master... Xehanort...

Namine: Soon you'll be touched by a familiar light. Please guide her, so that she isn't confused by the darkness.

Will: She... Aqua! But I can't do anything, the way I am now...

Namine: Everyone is fighting in the the ways they can. I want you, too, to believe in yourself and fight so that your heart doesn't melt into the darkness. We will all make it to the same place, you see.

Will: Aqua... Ven... Someday, I'll... no matter what, I'll...

~The Unknown plays~

Will: I've never forgotten what happened on that day. I'll make it here and show you, no matter what.

They want fans to be able to easily follow the story, but it take a ludicrous amount of digging to fit the pieces together and find out what happened or how any of it fits into place w/ a proper exposition.