Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

We've come to several, plausible ideas on that.. It might be a Sleeping world or it might be the inside of KH, too, which potentially changes based on the wielder of the X-blade

We've come to several, plausible ideas on that.. It might be a Sleeping world or it might be the inside of KH, too, which potentially changes based on the wielder of the X-blade

But the most prominent one, is that Scala is a rebuild Daybreak town, probably

Hence why Daybreak town's ruins are below the water

Cause i have a thought that sounds lame and dumb, but i imagined that Disney/Square Enix could be seen as 2 sides, we know everything was 1 big world in the past, now when it was seperated we are in the Disney Side of the World, and SE would be on the other side of KH

The MoM maybe went to that other side, thats why he is probably in that Shinjuku whenever its from Verum Rex or anything, and his return got near after the 2nd Keyblade war cause a connection was made

Maybe Xehanort saying Light is too bright being happy Disney is too strong and the Dark Reality of some Final Fantasy is missing in that world xD

The saddest thing would really be an obvious bs that Sora turns out to be MoM

Either that he was all the time or is to be despite UX being the past

Know what would have been Epic?

When the game would have ended at the end of the Cutscene when we suddenly see Eraqus beating Xehanort in Chess

It was all our imagination.... The End

Its kinda sad how they seemed so chill together, and Xehanort saying he got his back, and still all escalated how we witnessed

And we still dont know now if that Yellow Eyes are something special, only mean infested with darkness or something else

I am still wondering that Youngs Eyes were normal, in UX he is also only named Youth in Black